Chapter 161 : Nangong Iren
122 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren's words made Yihshyong jump out of the car instantly. His eyes widen. "When did it happen?" Yihshyong's hand swung and landed right on Iren's shoulder.

Iren straightened his back before opening his mouth again. "About an hour after Shinnshiow and Jenqyih left the house, someone called me."

"Let's go inside first. It's not nice to shout in front of the house like this. Our neighbors will think we're fighting." Shannchyuan, who also got out of the car, said firmly. Although the Dahge tried to appear calm, Iren could see that Shannchyuan's facial muscles were tightening, and his voice was shaking a bit.

"Dahge is right," Yihshyong said. His face was full of anxiety.

After Yinqyueh also got out of the car, Shannchyuan immediately said to the car driver. "Thank you, Sir! You'd better go back to the exhibition site."

The driver said nothing. But, his face was tense. He started the car right away and drove from there. Without waiting for the car to disappear from their sight, the four of them went straight into the house. Arriving in the living room, they all instantly sat on the sofa, which had been a silent witness to all their conversations.

"Now tell me slowly and steadily about what happened." Shannchyuan's voice sounded slightly trembling. Iren knew that Sang Dahge was trying hard to control his emotion.

Dahge must have felt that everyone here is his responsibility.

Iren swallowed. He began to say in a slightly shaky voice. "An hour after Shinnshiow and Jenqyih left, I received a call. The caller said that Shinnshiow was in their hands."

"Did they allow Shinnshiow to talk to you on the phone?" Shannchyuan rubbed his chin with the palm of his right hand. Maybe it was a way to calm him down.

"They said that Shinnshiow was unconscious, so he couldn't speak."

"So what's the proof that they've kidnapped Shinnshiow?" Yihshyong asked.

"They'll call again tonight when Shinnshiow wakes up."

"What time will they call again?" Yihshyong asked.

"Hmm, hmm, maybe around ten o'clock!" Iren stuttered while trying to remember the conversation on the phone between him and the kidnapper.

"They said it was a possibility, or surely they would call at that time?" Shannchyuan's voice was a little softer but still firm.

"They said they'd call at ten," Iren said in a tone of voice that he tried to be full of confidence.

Shannchyuan and Yihshyong looked at each other. Their eyes looked so weird.

Do they doubt what I just said?

"I remember now. They actually said they'd call back tonight at ten. They even said your name." Iren added the information he conveyed. "They want to talk to Duanmuh Shannchyuan."

Shannchyuan's face changed slightly when he heard Iren's last words.

Does Dahge think those people had anything to do with him?

"Did they say why they wanted to talk to me?" Shannchyuan's eyebrows rose.

Iren just shook his head.

"What about Jenqyih? Didn't he go with Shinnshiow earlier?" Shannchyuan leaned forward.

"Yihge called here. He called not long after the kidnappers contacted me. So I told Yihge the news right away."

"How did Jenqyih react when he heard this?" Yihshyong rubbed his palms together.

What a strange question, Shyongge!

"Of course he was surprised, too. I told him to come home straight away. But just like yesterday, it seems he has something else on his mind."

"What other things?" Shannchyuan asked.

"He said he would find a way to solve this problem."

"Jenqyih said so?" Shannchyuan asked.

"Right! So maybe Yihge won't be home soon," answered Iren.

"This is a serious matter. I think we should call the police!" Yihshyong stared at Shannchyuan intently.

"They said they would know if we called the police," said Iren.

"All kidnappers say that," Yihshyong said. "It could just be a bluff!"

"But maybe they are serious about it," said Iren.

"Did they say anything else that made you think that way?" Yihshyong asked.

"I only use logic," said Iren. "In fact, they've been watching us since yesterday." He turned his gaze towards Shannchyuan. "What do you think of Dahge?"

"I have to admit that there is a possibility that they are still watching our house right now!" Shannchyuan lifted his head. "So indeed, we have to be very careful if we want to report to the police."

"Have you told anyone else about this matter?" Yihshyong asked. "Take our neighbors, for example."

1