Chapter 162 : Nangong Iren
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren shook his head. He didn't go anywhere at all.

I can't possibly leave this house before someone comes home.

"Earlier, after you received the call, did you have time to see how things were outside the house?" Shannchyuan asked.

"About ten minutes after receiving the call, I did went outside. But I was not going anywhere. I was just standing on the fence. Just like when I greeted you a moment ago."

"Back then, did you see any suspicious people outside the house?" Yihshyong asked.

"I just saw a boxcar from an electronics shop stop at the house next door," said Iren. 'They came to deliver the television to this neighbor to the left of our house.'

"Did you say something to them? I mean, not telling them about this kidnapping, but sort of saying hello, or just making small talk to them," Shannchyuan said.

"Absolutely not. Earlier, I was very confused and panicked, so it didn't even occur to me to be friendly with our neighbors. Especially with the people who deliver television to our neighbors."

"How did you know those people were delivering televisions?" Yinqyueh, who had been silent, suddenly spoke up.

"Because we already knew that our neighbor was waiting for the electronics shop to deliver the television to his house. So, four days ago, he bought a new television. Then the next day, the television had no picture and sound. He reported it with no delay. But, he had to wait until yesterday when a technician from an electronics shop finally came to check. Our neighbor demanded that the television be replaced with a new one, not just repaired. So when I saw a truck bearing the auto electronics shop logo, I instantly thought they were delivering a new television. Besides, the big cardboard to wrap the television in, the writing is pretty clear." Iren waved his hands while explaining that.

Yinqyueh looked deep in thought. "Let's just tell Brother Tsaehorng. Maybe he has a better way out."

"Earlier, the driver had also heard what Iren said. So he must have reported this to Tsaehorng in a flash after he got there," said Yihshyong. "I think Tsaehorng will be here soon."

"Let's wait for Jenqyih and Tsaehorng to come before we decide to report this to the police. Maybe they will bring a little surprise," said Shannchyuan.

"What surprise?" Iren asked.

"You'll see," said Shannchyuan.

"Dahge isn't worried about Shinnshiow?" Iren asked.

"Of course I'm anxious. But I don't think they will hurt him. At least for the time being. They want some of the things we currently have in exchange for Shinnshiow," Shannchyuan said. He then patted Iren's shoulder. "Have you had lunch yet?"

"In this situation, will I still have an appetite?"

"Eating is an important activity and you must do it. We won't be able to think clearly when we are hungry," said Shannchyuan.

Iren looked at his friends. "What about you guys?"

"We've all had lunch. Tsaehorng treated us to lunch earlier. Here we brought some food." Yihshyong pointed to the two plastic packages still lying on the living room table.

"Please, bring these foods to the kitchen first." Shannchyuan smiled at Yinqyueh.

The girl nodded. She swiftly carried the package of food into the kitchen.

Iren still doubted. He really didn't know what their priorities should be.

"Now, you're panicking like this. I don't think it's any good," Shannchyuan said.

Iren understood that Shannchyuan was trying hard to be calm, to keep his friends and also Yinqyueh from panicking. If he panicked now, it would be the same as sabotaging Shannchyuan's efforts. Therefore, Iren would follow what Shannchyuan said. He walked to the kitchen. There, Yinqyueh had already unwrapped the food and transferred it to several plates. Iren brought the plates containing the dishes to the living room and started eating there.

Several kinds of food were all delicious. At first, Iren thought a situation like this would eliminate his appetite. But it didn't. He could eat voraciously. However, because there was so much food, it took Iren quite a while to finish it all.

Before Iren finished eating, it turned out that someone had come to their house. Exactly as Yihshyong said, Tsaehorng was already in front of the gate. Yihshyong came out to open the gate and let Tsaehorng in.

"How did it happen?" When he came into the house, not yet sitting down, Tsaehorng had already asked them about it.

"We don't know for sure either. You sit down first," Shannchyuan replied.

Iren quickly tried to finish his lunch. He waved his hand at Tsaehorng.

"Why don't you eat slowly? Don't be in a hurry." Yihshyong shouted from the living room. "Didn't you say the thugs would be calling us tonight, not soon after?"

"I'm almost done eating." Iren pointed at his plate. Between the living room and the dining room, there was another room. But there was no partition between each of those rooms. So, Iren could clearly see what they did, and hear all their conversations.

1