Chapter 163 : Nangong Iren
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yinqyueh came out of the kitchen with a tray of tea for them all. She put the teacups on the table in the living room.

"Brother Tsaehorng, please have some tea," Yinqyueh said.

"Thank you." Tsaehorng nodded.

They all then drank the tea.

"Eh?" Yihshyong let out a short exclamation after taking a sip of the tea.

"What's wrong, Uncle?" Tsaehorng asked.

"It's okay. I think this tea is specially made for someone," Yihshyong said. He looked at Yinqyueh with a small smile.

"This tea is just so sweet!" Shannchyuan gave a thumbs up.

Unlike the people in this city, the people from Yeuandong usually add sugar to the tea so that it tastes sweet. However, Shannchyuan was different from the ordinary Yeuandong people. He didn't really like sweet tea. So, usually, he only drank plain tea at home. Apparently, the tea that Yinqyueh made this time wasn't sweet tea, but it wasn't plain tea either. Iren guessed she had added a bit of sugar to the tea. Shannchyuan sometimes drank tea like that, which was tea to which very little sugar was added. It turned out that Yinqyueh had learned Shannchyuan's taste in tea. Shannchyuan hardly ever told anyone about his drink preferences. Maybe Jenqyih or Shinnshiow told the girl about Shannchyuan's habits.

"Where's your driver?" Shannchyuan asked.

"I told him to wait in the car."

"Why don't you take him into the house?" Yihshyong asked.

"He's used to it. He's waiting for me in the car. So if I have to leave again, he's ready."

"Try to give the driver Tsaehorng a drink in the car." Shannchyuan looked at Yinqyueh.

"No need, Uncle! In the car there is a supply of drinks," said Tsaehorng.

Yinqyueh looked at Shannchyuan. The girl seemed to be asking for consideration from their dahge.

"You just sit here, please." Shannchyuan patted the girl's shoulder gently.

Yinqyueh nodded. "I'll return this to the kitchen first."

Yinqyueh returned to the kitchen to return the tray. Afterward, she walked into the dining room and sat down on one chair in front of the dining table. She looked at Iren, who was busy finishing his food.

"Isn't it delicious?" Yinqyueh's voice was so slow. Almost like a whisper.

"Of course, it's delicious," replied Iren. Also, at a low volume.

"There's still a lot in the kitchen if you still want to add more portions."

"The other portion is for Yihge. He'll be angry if I eat his portion." Iren smiled.

"Don't worry. There are two plastic packages. The first one contained food for you, while the second one was for Uncle Jenqyih. What I have opened is only the first plastic bag. The second one, I put it in the fridge at once. So the food that's still in the kitchen isn't food for Uncle Jenqyih."

"Well then, I'll just eat again later. Right now, there are much more important things to do." Iren tried to be as firm as possible.

The people sitting in the living room were busy talking. The absence of any partition was really very useful in such circumstances. Iren and Yinqyueh could hear all the things their friends were saying.

"It's possible that they were just bluffing when they said they would know if we called the police," said Yihshyong, shortly after sipping the tea made by Yinqyueh.

"You're right," said Shannchyuan. "But we can't take the risk."

"Uncle, don't worry. The police will definitely act professionally. They will be very careful in handling kidnapping cases," said Tsaehorng.

This time Iren had finished eating. He cleaned up his plates and bowls and took the cutlery to the kitchen. After that, he walked into the living room. As soon as he got there, he put his ass right next to Yihshyong in a flash.

"I think we should contact the police as soon as possible. I happen to know some of the police officers," said Tsaehorng.

Shannchyuan smiled at Tsaehorng's words. "Just be patient. We'll just have to wait a little longer."

Shannchyuan now looked much calmer than when he had just arrived home. Maybe there were other things in his consideration that he could be so calm.

"Dahge! What if you explain your plan to all of us now," said Iren.

1