Chapter 167 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yinqyueh nodded. "But, lying to whom? I mean, apart from Mr. Jongli, who should we hide the truth from?"

"To anyone we don't trust one hundred percent yet."

"Including the police?"

"Yes, including the police."

"Wow!" Yinqyueh shouted.

"We are strangers here, after all. So….."

"Okay. I understand Uncle. I'm not going to just tell everyone I don't trust myself, either."

"Good girl!" Shannchyuan gave a thumbs up.

"Then what are the things I am not allowed to tell for a while?"

"Look! We agreed from the start not to involve you in this incident. The kidnapping you witnessed probably had nothing to do with Shinnshiow's kidnapping. So, later, if the police ask about it, then I will only tell about Songfei and things related to the things he left with me."

"But if the police ask Mr. Hannrong, then they will know about what happened two days ago at Dafeisy Tower."

"You don't have to worry. I'll call Hannrong to tell her not to say anything about it."

"Do you think he is willing to do that?" Yinqyueh looked worried.

"I am one hundred percent sure about it. This matter also has to do with his job."

They both fell silent.

"So, when do we move into Brother Tsaehorng's apartment?" Yinqyueh asked. "There's no way we should move right now, right?"

"You're right. I thought we were going to stay here for a while. But you are different. Today, you have to move there. It's an emergency."

"Am I the only one going there?"

"No. We'll be moving too. But your safety is our priority."

"Hmmmm…," Yinqyueh muttered.

"When Tsaehorng comes back, I hope you're ready!"

"So now I have to start getting ready?"

"Yes!" Shannchyuan replied in a firm voice.

"Okay then. I'll start packing things now." Even though Yinqyueh answered in a low voice, Shannchyuan could still hear the reluctance in Yinqyueh's tone.

"I'm going back to the living room now. About three minutes after I go there, then you go to your room and prepare the things you want to bring," said Shannchyuan.

Yinqyueh showed an astonished expression, but she just nodded. Not the least bit denied.

Luckily, this time this girl is so obedient.

Shannchyuan got up from the chair. He quickly went back into the house. Without stopping in the kitchen, he walked straight to the living room. There he found Jongli, Jenqyih, and Iren having a serious conversation.

"Dahge, my friend wants to say goodbye. He has some things to do," said Jenqyih.

"Later. I still have a few things to ask," said Shannchyuan.

"Mr. Duanmuh, feel free to ask if something is still unclear." Jongli said.

"Aren't you going to communicate directly with the police, who will come here later?" Shannchyuan asked.

"We think it will make the atmosphere awkward. We don't want the police to feel monitored when carrying out their duties. So we will operate separately. Don't worry, your friend will definitely return safely," Jongli replied.

I think, from the very beginning, the institution where Jongli works has been targeting the people who kidnapped Shinnshiow. This Jongli looks so prepared.

Jongli nodded respectfully.

The police and the agency where Jongli works will conduct separate investigations. But, is this really useful for us?

Jenqyih's friend did not let the police know about their involvement. Faced with this, on the one hand, Shannchyuan was happy that there was more than one side to help them. On the other hand, he was also a bit anxious because the two sides, who were not cooperating, would likely clash on the field.

"Don't worry," said Jongli. It was as if he knew what Shannchyuan was worried about.

"Thank you," said Shannchyuan.

"I'd like to go out for a bit to buy something," Jenqyih said.

"Don't take too long. Maybe later we all have to give information to the police," said Iren.

"Don't worry. I won't be gone for long," Jenqyih said.

Jenqyih and Jongli then walked out of the house. The two of them then left together on a motorbike. Shannchyuan and Iren stood at the entrance of their house, watching the two of them pass.

"Some people have come to our house. If the kidnappers saw this, wouldn't they suspect anything?" Iren asked while frowning.

"If they are suspicious, they will definitely contact us soon to confirm that they are not kidding," said Shannchyuan.

"That means Shinnshiow's safety is in danger?"

"I'm pretty sure this isn't a kidnapping for ransom. Those people want the information we currently have in our hands.

"How can Dahge be sure that they won't hurt Shinnshiow?"

"If they're the kind of people who promote violence, they'd have kidnapped Shinnshiow since yesterday."

1