Chapter 170 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just before they finished dinner, Shannchyuan heard a sound similar to a telephone ringing. The sound was not loud but clearly audible. The others must have heard it too. They turned towards Tsaehorng because the sound was coming from Tsaehorng's direction.

"Sorry!" Tsaehorng smiled. He took a pager out of his pocket. Soon after, they heard a loud noise coming from outside the house. It was the sound of a motorcycle. The sound then suddenly stopped. Apparently, the motorcycle stopped in front of their house.

Tsaehorng looked at the contents of the news he received through the pager. He smiled and got up from his seat. "Sorry. I ordered something. The goods have been delivered here. I'll be out for a bit to get that thing."

Shannchyuan also stood up. "I also want to take a quick look outside the house."

My guess is right. Tsaehorng comes with a surprise!

The two of them walked together towards the living room. From there, they immediately left the house. In front of the gate, someone was already standing. From the uniform he was wearing, it seemed that the person was a delivery man. After they reached the gate, Shannchyuan could clearly see the delivery man. He was in his late twenties. His body looked strong and sturdy. The uniform he was wearing looked brand new. Maybe he had not been a delivery courier for a long time. But there was something else that made Shannchyuan frown. The motorcycle that the man was riding seemed too luxurious for a delivery man.

I don't know if I've become paranoid or if this delivery person is suspicious!

"Package!" The messenger's voice sounded so loud in Shannchyuan's ears. He felt the neighbors on their right and left could hear the courier's voice.

The courier approached the gate. He smiled at Shannchyuan and Tsaehorng.

"Package for whom?" Shannchyuan returned the person's smile.

The courier read the writing on the paper he was holding. "There's a package for Mr. Mingju Tsaehorng."

“Yes, I am Mingju Tsaehorng.”

The courier took another piece of paper and a pen from his oversized pocket. He handed Tsaehorng a pen and paper, which turned out to be a receipt for the package.

"Should I sign here?" Tsaehorng pointed to a section of the slip of paper.

"Right, sir." The courier nodded solemnly.

Without saying much more, Tsaehorng signed the receipt for the package. He returned the receipt to the courier.

After briefly observing Tsaehorng's signature, the courier handed over the package promptly.

"Is that all?" Tsaehorng cradled the package he had just received.

"That's right, Sir! It's just this." The courier nodded vigorously.

Shannchyuan looked at the package Tsaehorng had just received. The object was a rectangular-shaped package.

I think this has something to do with our case. Maybe this courier is an undercover cop.

"Thank you!" Tsaehorng nodded respectfully.

"You are welcome, Sir." The courier returned Tsaehorng's nod.

"Are there any installation instructions in this package?" Tsaehorng asked.

"The seller said everything is complete! You just need to plug it into the intended switch," said the courier. "If something is still unclear, you can contact the seller's shop by telephone to get further instruction."

"Okay! Once again, thank you."

The courier got on his motorbike. Before leaving, he once again nodded toward Shannchyuan and Tsaehorng. The sound of the motor was so loud that it made Shannchyuan, for the umpteenth time, frown.

"Do you still want to see the situation out here?"

"No. Come on, let's go in," said Shannchyuan.

The two of them soon went back into the house carrying the package.

Tsaehorng and Shannchyuan walked back into the dining room. There, he put the package on the table at once. "This package has arrived!"

Everyone present looked at Tsaehorng in astonishment.

I guess I'm not the only one who guessed something like this! Even so, I'm sure my friends won't be able to guess what Tsaehorng really means. This is really interesting!

"We'll open the package first," said Iren.

"As Tsaehorng said earlier, I think we should finish our dinner first. After that, then we can focus on the problems we are facing," said Shannchyuan.

"Uncle is right!" said Tsaehorng.

1