Chapter 171 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because before the package arrived, they had almost finished eating, so it only took a moment before they actually finished eating. After that, they all looked at the box. Tsaehorng held the package. He started to open the parcel. Inside the package, it turned out that there were three smaller packages. The first package contained a small box that looked like a splitter, which was a device that functions to divide telephone lines. But the size of the thing was much larger than the splitter.

"Isn't this a splitter?" Iren asked.

"Yes, this is a kind of splitter. It's just a little more sophisticated," said Tsaehorng.

"Do we really have two telephones in this house so they have to be paralleled?" Iren apparently still doesn't understand.

Tsaehorng smiled. "I'll explain in a moment, Uncle."

Shannchyuan smiled at Tsaehorng's mysterious behavior. He saw his friends confused and curious.

I remember the times we discussed with Songfei. The kid was often mysterious. Very similar to Tsaehorng's behavior today. Ah! I hope Songfei could find a safe hiding place.

The second bundle contained cables similar to those used when people shared telephone lines. Obviously, it led to a procedure for paralleling their phone connections.

This must have something to do with the police's efforts to listen to the kidnappers' demands.

The third package contained two small boxes, smaller than the splitter. The boxes were equipped with objects, such as earphones. Shannchyuan at first thought that the two small boxes were some kind of transistor radio. But it was only for a moment. He felt it must have had a much more complicated function.

"Now I will explain everything," said Tsaehorng.

Everyone sitting in the room looked at Tsaehorng with serious eyes.

"Currently, the police are conducting an investigation. So they're not just waiting for a call from the kidnappers."

"Don't they need to ask us for information?" Shannchyuan asked.

"Uncle Shimen has already given complete information to the police," said Tsaehorng.

Yihshyong nodded. "That's right! I've already told the police many things. Starting from the Songfei issue to today's events. The police did say that they would also ask for information from all of us. The police will first see what kind of ransom the kidnappers want."

"So we have to wait?" Shannchyuan asked.

Tsaehorng nodded. "That's right, Uncle."

"Have the police got their lead yet?" Iren asked.

"Earlier, before we came to report, the police had already received some clues. Actually, the police had received a report about an act of kidnapping near a large intersection in Yuehming. There were several people who had witnessed the abduction. The physical characteristics of the victims of the kidnapping incident in that place turned out to be similar to those of Uncle Beeihae, as said by Uncle Shimen. So the police concluded that Uncle Beeihae's kidnapping took place at that place," said Tsaehorng.

"I feel something is a little strange," said Iren.

"Strangely, in what way? Uncle, please explain." Tsaehorng said.

"This morning, the kidnappers forbade us to contact the police. But they themselves acted recklessly. They carried out the kidnapping in a public place and were seen by many people. In that way, didn't they themselves invite the police to intervene," said Iren.

"Regarding the ban on contacting the police, I think they just automatically said so. Everyone knows that in films about kidnappings, kidnappers must say things like that, maybe they think it's standard," Yihshyong said.

"Is there a standard in kidnapping procedures?" Iren asked.

"Everything has a standard." Yihshyong's face was serious when it came out of his lips.

1