Chapter 172 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan tried to intervene. "Okay. Let's just say that there is indeed a standard in that field." 

"Regarding the kidnapping," Yinqyueh said. "Is there a chance that they didn't know that the kidnapping was done in a public place?"

"The kidnappers don't know that they kidnap the victim in a public place?" Iren turned with a confused face toward Yinqyueh.

"I know what Yinqyueh means," Shannchyuan said. "So, Yinqyueh feels that the people who kidnapped Shinnshiow may not be the same as the people who called Iren. They are one group, but each has a different task. Maybe because of a lack of coordination, the person who called Iren didn't know that his accomplice had kidnapped Shinnshiow in the middle of the road."

"That's right! That's exactly what I meant," Yinqyueh said.

"So when they called me earlier, they couldn't provide any evidence that they really had kidnapped Shinnshiow, not because Shinnshiow was still unconscious, but because Shinnshiow was being held elsewhere."

"This is just a possibility. But if so, then it minimizes the risk they face. If it turns out that the police can trace where they called from, then the police will not be able to find Shinnshiow because he is being held elsewhere," said Shannchyuan.

Iren nodded. He looked at Tsaehorng. "Then, when are the police planning to come to this house to ask for further information from us?"

"Because the police suspected this house was being watched, they didn't want to take the risk. The police thought that their coming to this house to monitor incoming calls could provoke the kidnappers. So, at this time, the police chose to be on standby at one house located not far from here. These tools are a substitute for the presence of the police in this house. So, tomorrow the police will call you, Uncles, to ask for further information," replied Tsaehorng.

Jenqyih, who had been watching quietly for a while, smiled after listening to Tsaehorng's brief explanation. "So the police are currently guarding around here. Interesting strategy too."

"Right, Uncle!" Tsaehorng replied.

"This splitter is to divide our telephone line. So our telephone is parallel to the telephone in one house near here, which is currently a gathering place for the police," said Yihshyong.

"That's right, Uncle!" Tsaehorng said.

"Then where's the other cable?" Yinqyueh observed the splitter box with a puzzled look. "Shouldn't parallel phones have to be wired? Here, from the splitter, there is only one cable. Surely it must be linked to the telephone here. Well, for the telephone that the policeman is holding, where's the cable?"

"This is wireless technology. So, this splitter, at the same time, functions as a transmitter. Thus, the telephone signal will be transmitted directly to a receiver, which is where the police are gathered. The shape of the tool is also similar to this splitter. Well, the recipient was then connected to the telephone that was near the policeman." Tsaehorng explained to the girl how the device worked.

Yinqyueh just nodded at Tsaehorng's words.

Shannchyuan didn't know whether or not Yinqyueh actually understood Tsaehorng's explanation.

This girl is so smart. Maybe she really understands.

"What about the range?" Jenqyih asked.

"According to the police, the distance between this splitter and the receiver should not be too far. That's why the police are currently on standby at one house nearby," Tsaehorng said.

"Which house?" Iren asked. His face looked very curious.

"I don't know Uncle! The police didn't tell me that much earlier."

"You didn't tell us earlier that the police had a plan like this." Iren turned to Yihshyong.

"I didn't know about this plan." Yihshyong shrugged his shoulders.

"Right! Uncle Shimen knows nothing about this. While the police briefed me on this, Uncle Shimen was in another room telling the police about things that had happened over the past few days. After that, I didn't have time to tell Uncle Shimen about this."

"Oh!" Iren laughed.

"Sorry, Uncle." Tsaehorng looked at Yihshyong.

"It's okay. I know you have a lot on your mind," Yihshyong said.

1