Chapter 181 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan was already wearing a fairly thick leather jacket, sunglasses, a hat, and a mask covering his mouth.

Why is Jenqyih looking at me with such a strange look? Is there something wrong with my appearance?

"I think Dahge should not wear accessories that are too weird and excessive. If Dahge's costumes and make-up are too flashy, people will get suspicious." Jenqyih leaned his head forward as he observed Shannchyuan's appearance.

"Is my appearance too much?" Shannchyuan looked at his friends one by one.

As I recall, there are a lot of people who look like this out there! Even people who were much older than me wore weirder clothes sometimes.

"I think Dahge's appearance is still considered normal. Not at all excessive," said Yihshyong. "But I don't know what the others think."

"Right, I think this is still reasonable!" Iren said.

"In that case, I'll just wear these clothes and accessories." Shannchyuan nodded happily.

"Dahge won't go there alone, will he?" Jenqyih changed the subject.

Once again, Shannchyuan looked at the three friends one by one. "Which of you would want to take me there?"

"I do!" Iren raised his hand and raised his index finger. "These past few days, I haven't experienced anything as exciting as all of you!"

Jenqyih laughed. "Haven't had an exciting experience yet. Aren't you even luckier? Life is even more serene."

"If I just want to live in peace, why should I join you to live in this city? Wouldn't it be better if I just stayed in my hometown?"

"Right!" Yihshyong nodded vigorously. "One of our goals for migrating here is to live a more colorful and turbulent life. Now, it is the time to experience these things."

"Okay! Iren, you come with me. Now change your clothes. But don't take too long. We don't have much time!" Even though Shannchyuan smiled, he spoke those words in a firm tone.

"Don't worry. I can finish changing clothes quickly," said Iren.

"Who's the other person who wants to come down into the underground passage?" Yihshyong looked at his friends. "There has to be a guard next to the chandelier located before the entrance to the room with the dressing table, right?"

"What if you are the one who go there?" Shannchyuan looked at Yihshyong with a smile.

"Okay." Yihshyong nodded without arguing in the slightest.

It turns out Yihshyong really wants to come along.

"Now, please get Songfei's bag." Shannchyuan patted Jenqyih on the shoulder. He then looked to the side. "Yihshyong, you take the rope we usually use when we go down the hole. Ah! Don't forget to prepare a flashlight and a plastic bag."

Jenqyih went into his room to get Songfei's bag. Shannchyuan did keep Songfei's bag in the wardrobe in the room Jenqyih was in. Yihshyong immediately walked towards the shed, where they kept a lot of the things they didn't use.

In less than two minutes, Jenqyih was in front of Shannchyuan, carrying Songfei's blue bag. Yihshyong thrust a black plastic bag into Shannchyuan's hand. Promptly, Shannchyuan opened the blue bag and took out the things he wanted to bring. He put the objects into the black plastic bag in his hand.

"Now, you put this bag back in the cupboard," said Shannchyuan.

Jenqyih nodded.

"I'm ready!" Iren came out of the room just as Jenqyih lifted the bag.

"So fast!" shouted Yihshyong. "Could it be that you have actually prepared the costume earlier?"

Iren just laughed at Yihshyong's words. He didn't say that's not true.

"Let's go now!" Shannchyuan moved his right hand.

"Wait a minute," Jenqyih shouted. "There's something important that we forgot."

"What is it?" Iren looked surprised.

"Songfei said that he would be back here before ten o'clock. What if he comes before we all get back here?"

It was so quiet. Everyone looked at each other.

Ah! How could I not take that into account?

"If that happens, you try to keep Tsaehorng from entering the house." Shannchyuan patted Jenqyih on the shoulder.

"So I have to keep Tsaehorng out of the house?" Jenqyih asked.

Shannchyuan nodded.

"What should we do in the front yard?"

"You just talk to him. It's up to you what you want to talk about."

"Is that even possible? He will find it such a strange thing. After all, the people watching our house, if they were still watching, will also be suspicious."

"Try as best you can. Hopefully, we'll all be back here before Tsaehorng comes."

            "But shouldn't I be on guard at the edge of the pit?"

            What should I answer?

            "You do have to keep watch at the edge of the pit, but if Tsaehorng comes, you leave the backyard, do as I said."

            "So I have to stand guard at the edge of the hole but also have to be carefully waiting for Tsaehorng to come?"

            Shannchyuan nodded. "Don't close the kitchen door so you can hear someone knocking on the front door. It's late, so you can probably hear knocking on the front door from the backyard."

            Jenqyih still looked doubtful.

            "Can't you do it?" Shannchyuan wanted to make sure his friend was up to the task.

"Oh! It's a tough task." Jenqyih complained. "But please don't worry. I'll do my best."

"All right! Now let's all go to the backyard!"

1