Chapter 182 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all then headed for the hole in the back corner of their backyard. Together, they slid a large pot over the lid of the manhole. Jenqyih jogged after them after keeping Songfei's bag in the closet.

"Now Iren and I are going down. After we get to the bottom, Yihshyong, you can only start coming down to catch up. Remember, before we get to the bottom, you have to stay here."

Yihshyong nodded.

The few times they descended into that dungeon had made them much more proficient. In a relatively short time, Shannchyuan, Iren, and Yihshyong were already at the bottom of the hole. Because yesterday, Iren and Shinnshiow didn't cover the east door in the basement with those cupboard-like things, so right now, they didn't have to bother to enter the hallway.

The three of them walked at high speed. A moment later, they were in front of a candleholder that tilted to open the door to a room with a dressing table.

"You wait here." Shannchyuan nodded as he glanced at Yihshyong.

Shannchyuan and Iren continued their journey. It wasn't long before they reached the bottom floor of the Jongharng subway station. For the umpteenth time, Shannchyuan passed the Shindongchaang gate on the bottom floor. The two of them paused for a moment in front of the gate.

"Passed by this place a few times, but didn't even have a chance to stop by." Shannchyuan narrowed his eyes as he looked at the arch. He took a deep breath.

"That's right Dahge! Sometimes things like that happen. We don't have time to visit a place, even though we often pass by that place," said Iren.

They didn't stand there long. Less than a minute later, they left the place. With quick steps, they went up to the floor where there was a document pawn shop. Shannchyuan didn't want to be there for long. They will only photocopy a few documents.

"This photo doesn't look good if it's just photocopied." The shopkeeper who served the document pawnshop at the shop commented when he heard Shannchyuan's request.

"We know. But please just photocopy it. It doesn't matter if the result is a bit terrible." Shannchyuan smiled.

We don't need the perfect result.

"You see, Sir, our shop also provides services for re-photographing old photos that no longer have film cliches." The shopkeeper offered another product.

Ah! Were they instructed to offer products in this way?

"So, the result will be a photogravure?" Iren seemed quite interested.

"Photogravure and photo sheets printed on photo paper, sir!" The shopkeeper's voice sounded so excited.

Iren looked at Shannchyuan.

Do we really need this?

"The re-photo process will take a long time or not?" Shannchyuan leaned forward.

"The re-photo process didn't take long at all. It only took a few minutes. But the photo printing process might take a little time," said the shopkeeper.

Okay! If I refuse, maybe this shopkeeper will continue to persuade us! It could take a long time!

"In that case, first this photo will be photocopied, just like the other documents. After that, then this photo will be re-photographed."

It was true that the process of taking a photograph did not take long. After the process was complete, Shannchyuan and Iren chose not to wait until the photo was finished printing. The photocopies were already in their hands. Undeniably, that was the most important thing. The printed reproduction photo could be taken at a later time.

After that, Shannchyuan looked for a pay phone. He called Hannrong at his home. As he had promised Yinqyueh, Shannchyuan told Hannrong not to tell anyone about Yinqyueh's presence at Dafeisy Tower. From their previous conversation, Shannchyuan already knew that Hannrong would definitely be relieved to hear Shannchyuan's decision like that. The assumption was not wrong. Hannrong promised to keep Yinqyueh's presence in the building a secret.

They then prepared to return. The thick clothes and unusual make-up made Shannchyuan feel a little uncomfortable. He paused for a moment to fix the position of the hat he was wearing. Iren, who apparently didn't realize it, kept walking at a fast pace. While changing the position of his hat, Shannchyuan saw something. With half running, he approached Iren.

"You go back first. I have some business to attend to." Shannchyuan's hand held Iren's arm.

Iren stopped walking. He turned. "Dahge, where are you going?" His brow furrowed slightly.

"I'm going to stop by the drugstore first. I have something to buy."

"I'll take you there. After that, we'll go home together."

"No need. If the medicine I'm looking for isn't there, I'll look at another shop later. I'm afraid it will take a while. So you can go back first."

Shannchyuan handed Iren the photos and notes they had photocopied.

"What should I do with these things?"

"After arriving in the hallway with the candleholder, you hand over these things to Yihshyong. Let him go straight home. I don't want Jenqyih to be home alone if it turns out that Tsaehorng arrives early. You replace Yihshyong to guard that place. You wait there until I come!"

1