Chapter 188 : Dongfang Jenqyih
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan looked at Yihshyong. "If you're really sleepy, you should just sleep in your room. Let us wait for Chioujen to come home and wait for the calls from the people who kidnapped Shinnshiow."

"It's okay. I'm not sleepy now!" Yihshyong insisted on joining the wait.

"Wash your face first," said Iren to Yihshyong.

"I don't think Yihshyong is the only one who has to wash our faces. We all should wash our faces, so we feel refreshed," said Shannchyuan.

After that, they all took turns washing their faces in the bathroom.

"Are any of you feeling hungry right now?" Yihshyong suddenly said that while rubbing his stomach.

Iren laughed. He looked at the faces of his friends one by one. "Do you think we should eat before we receive calls from the kidnappers?" Iren answered Yihshyong's strange question with a question that was no less strange.

"Isn't there a lot of leftovers from our dinner last night?" Jenqyih said.

"It's not just our dinner last night that still has a lot left." Shannchyuan smiled. "The lunch we bought for Iren and Jenqyih has not been fully eaten either." After saying that, Shannchyuan walked straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Shannchyuan's three friends walked in groups, following Shannchyuan. Their footsteps could be heard so clearly.

Turns out Shyongge isn't the only one hungry!

"Well! That's right! There are still a lot of leftovers!" Shannchyuan pointed to the contents of the refrigerator. He then looked at the clock hanging on the kitchen wall. "I think we still have a little time. Enough to fill our stomachs."

Iren took a glass. Then he took a bottle out of the fridge. The bottle contained cold water that they had previously boiled to a boil. He seemed to be more thirsty than hungry.

Before they could take the food, there was a sound coming from their gate. Someone's coming. Tonight they did not lock the gate. Jenqyih walked into the living room to open the door. After the door opened, a figure walked in. He looked tired. He was out of breath as if he had been running after something.

"You drink first," said Iren. He gave a glass of water filled with cold water to their guest, who had just arrived.

"Thank you, Uncle," said the man. He took the glass from Iren's hand and drank the water instantly until it ran out without a single drop.

"Is all your business done?" Jenqyih asked.

"It's all right, Uncle! Now I can concentrate on our problem."

"Tsaehorng," Shannchyuan said, "we were just about to eat. Would you like to join?"

Their guest, who turned out to be Tsaehorng, couldn't hide his surprise. Perhaps he did not expect the house's occupants would feel hungry again so quickly. They had had dinner before.

Eating is an important ritual in our group.

Jenqyih laughed. "This is our habit. Always eat to overcome nervousness."

Tsaehorng also laughed. "Okay, Uncle. I'll try to eat some."

Fortunately, what Dahge hoped for, did come true. I had completely forgotten that I had to be on standby in case Tsaehorng came at any time. If only he had come earlier, I don't know what to say!

Jenqyih shook his head at the thought. Shannchyuan looked at him. It seemed that he also realized what he was thinking.

I think Dahge realized I had been negligent. Luckily, everything went well.

"Okay! Now let's eat first." Shannchyuan smiled.

Iren took the food from the fridge. He reheated the food briefly using the microwave. After that, with the help of Yihshyong, he served the food at the dining table. They all sat down at the dining table to eat the dish.

"Did Miss Dihwuu call you when they arrived at your apartment?" Shannchyuan asked Tsaehorng.

"Earlier, when I was in the exhibition building, I had a chance to call my apartment. They are fine. Even Mrs. Dihwuu said that Miss Liuchiou looked thrilled," replied Tsaehorng.

"Thank goodness," said Shannchyuan, "I was a little worried about her."

"Don't worry, Uncle. I've told Miss Dihwuu to report every six hours. My employees are on standby at the exhibition hall, so even if I'm not there, there's always someone who will receive news from Miss Dihwuu."

"Thank you," said Shannchyuan.

"You're welcome, Uncle!"

They then quickly finished their second dinner. Just as Shannchyuan finished swallowing the last piece of his meal, the clock on the wall was already ten o'clock.

"Now is the time," said Shannchyuan.

1