Chapter 197 : Nangong Iren
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren didn't know why he woke up a bit late this morning. Actually, it couldn't be called too late because, before six o'clock, he was already waking up. It's just that Iren had intended to wake up at half-past five in the morning. Opening his eyes when it was almost six o'clock, as it was now, was certainly a bit of a disappointment for himself. Moreover, all his friends were already awake.

"Why didn't anyone wake me up?" Iren looked at his friends with a bit of annoyance. They were all sitting at the dining table.

Yihshyong laughed. "You slept so well. Of course, we couldn't bear to drag you out of dreamland." He looked at Jenqyih. "Don't you think so too?"

Jenqyih just nodded when he heard Yihshyong's words.

"We all have a clock. Why don't you set the alarm?" Yihshyong turned to Iren.

"Did Shyongge need to set the alarm to wake up?" Iren asked.

Yihshyong shook his head.

"I'm like that too," said Iren. "I haven't set the alarm in a long time. Because I usually wake myself up at the time I set."

"But this time, you didn't wake up automatically." Yihshyong chuckled.

"Maybe because I'm exhausted," said Iren.

"It's a small matter." Shannchyuan opened his mouth. "We don't need to extend it."

"Are you all full?" Iren asked. He had not followed in the footsteps of his friends yet, namely sitting in the dining room.

"Don't be disappointed. We haven't started breakfast either," Shannchyuan said. "Chioujen is preparing breakfast for us."

Iren looked around. One friend, Chioujen, wasn't there. There was a sweet aroma of the dish being cooked. Iren walked into the kitchen. He saw Chioujen was frying rice.

"Fried rice again?" The words automatically came out of Iren's mouth.

"I haven't cooked fried rice in a long time." Chioujen turned his head when he noticed Iren's presence. He was busy stirring the rice in a large frying pan.

"Yesterday morning, we ate fried rice," said Iren.

"Yesterday, Shinnshiow made it. It definitely didn't taste the same as my fried rice." Chioujen chuckled.

Hopefully, Chioujen's fried rice is better than usual.

Iren took the glass. He opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of boiled water, which was freezing. After that, he took the bottle and the glass into the dining room. Their dining room was between the living room and kitchen. Iren sat on one chair there.

"Why did you only take one glass?" Jenqyih asked.

"If Yihge wants to drink, you can take the glass yourself. The kitchen isn't far." Iren's voice was a bit harsh.

Jenqyih just smirked. He got up and started walking leisurely, not to the kitchen but to the living room. There he turned on the television set. While sitting, he watched television.

"Dahge, did you sleep well last night?" Iren asked.

"Not bad! At least I feel refreshed now," replied Shannchyuan.

"Someone's coming!" Jenqyih shouted from the living room.

"No need to shout like that," said Iren in a loud voice.

"You shouldn't shout either. My ears hurt to hear that kind of sound," said Yihshyong, who was sitting right next to Iren.

"Sorry!" Iren laughed. "Is the gate still locked?"

"Ah! Sorry, I forgot to open the padlock." Shannchyuan stood up. He prepared to leave the house and unlocked the gate.

Iren held Shannchyuan from getting up. "Dahge doesn't need to come out. Let me do it." Iren got up from his chair and walked into the living room. He took a pile of keys that were on the television set. After that, he immediately opened the living room door and hurried towards the gate of their house.

"Sorry, the gate is still locked," said Iren to the newly arrived guest.

Huh? What time are we going to leave? It's still early in the morning, but this kid has appeared.

"It's okay, Uncle! I am the one who came early," said the guest.

1