Chapter 198 : Nangong Iren
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren quickly opened the padlock attached to the gate. After opening the gate, Iren invited the guest to enter. "Please ask your driver to come in. It's a pity that he has to wait in the car so early in the morning!"

Their guest nodded. He gestured to the driver, who was still in the car. After the driver got out of the car, the three of them entered the house together.

"Tsaehorng has come," shouted Iren.

Tsaehorng waved at Jenqyih, who was still watching television. Shannchyuan and Yihshyong had risen from their seats. The two walked into the living room to greet the people who had just entered the house.

"You came so early. Aren't we going to leave at eight o'clock?" Shannchyuan asked.

"At half-past five in the morning, two of my assistants appeared at the exhibition hall. After spending about ten minutes in the bathroom, I gave some directions to the two of them. Less than half an hour later, I had delegated all the tasks. I waited for a while for my driver to arrive. As soon as the car was ready, I' would go straight here." Tsaehorng explained the things he did that morning.

"You showered early in the morning," Shannchyuan said.

"That's right, Uncle. I'm used to taking a shower early in the morning," said Tsaehorng.

"Then you are already similar to the people from Yeuandong." Shannchyuan smiled so widely.

"So, today, three of your assistants are on duty at the exhibition," said Yihshyong.

"Today, there are five people in all, Uncle! The other two will arrive a little later. Probably around ten o'clock."

"Breakfast is ready!"

From the living room, they could clearly hear Chioujen's words.

"Let's have breakfast first. You haven't eaten, have you?" Shannchyuan said to Tsaehorng and the driver.

"Thank you, Uncle!" Tsaehorng laughed.

Tsaehorng's driver said nothing. He just smiled.

They all walked towards the dining room. Apart from Yihshyong, they all promptly sat down on the chairs there. Iren saw Yihshyong headed straight for the kitchen. Maybe he wanted to help Chioujen serve their breakfast. In an instant, the dish was served on the table.

"Besides the usual seasonings, what spices did you add?" Yihshyong's face brightened as he ate Chioujen's fried rice.

"Isn't it good?" Chioujen asked back.

"Not bad. But just a little different," said Yihshyong.

"Is this not to Shyongge's taste?" asked Chioujen.

"I think this is very good." Yihshyong smiled. "Next time, you have to do something like this again."

"Okay! Shyongge, please, just say it when you want to eat fried rice like this."

"Where did you get this recipe from?" Jenqyih asked. "I remember you saying you've only been working hard the past few months."

"For the past few months, I've only focused on work. I rarely socialize. But two weeks ago, there was a friend of mine, whom I once told you about, who really likes to enjoy food. So he gave me some spices commonly used as food ingredients in Yuehjao," Chioujen said.

"It tastes pretty good," said Iren.

Culinary from Yeuandong usually used a lot of spices. So for those from Yeuandong, the taste of added spices like that was by no means a stranger thing. Among the people eating, perhaps only Tsaehorng's driver felt a little uncomfortable with the dish. Iren realized it when he noticed the expression on the driver's face.

Tsaehorng looked at the driver, who was eating slowly. The driver, noticing Tsaehorng was watching his eating, increased the speed he ate.

"Sorry! My driver is from a place where its type of cuisine doesn't use a lot of spices."

"It's okay," Chioujen said. "Everyone has their own taste."

"Sorry, Sir," said the driver. "Today, I'm a bit unwell, so any dish tastes a little bitter."

"You didn't say you were sick," said Tsaehorng.

"I am okay, Sir. Maybe I'm just tired. I'll be fine later," said the driver.

"What's your name?" Shannchyuan asked.

"Juger Chiouwoei," said the driver.

"Jugers? Wow!" Yihshyong said.

1