Chapter 201 : Nangong Iren
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan looked at his friends one by one. "If everything is clear. We're leaving now!"

Then they went back into the house. By then, Tsaehorng had finished speaking to Jinqkang.

"Don't forget the things that Songfei left us," said Shannchyuan.

"Take it easy," Jenqyih said. He lifted the blue bag that Shannchyuan had previously prepared.

Except for Yihshyong, Jinqkang, and Juger, they all then left the house and went straight to the car. The car drove away quickly from their home. There were five people in the vehicle, including the driver.

"Where are we going?" Iren felt a little surprised when the car that Tsaehorng was driving slid out of their housing complex. They already knew the police were not far from their house. They shouldn't have gone too far.

Perhaps Tsaehorng chose to take a detour. The people-watching over us definitely aren't stupid.

"The police asked us to go to the mall near the station," said Tsaehorng.

Oh! The police may have prepared another vehicle there.

"What a coincidence. I haven't been there in a long time," Chioujen said.

"Do you often go to the mall?" Tsaehorng's voice sounded really curious.

"Of course. The mall is a suitable place to get inspiration," said Iren.

"Even Dahge passed out inside the restroom over there," Jenqyih said.

Shannchyuan laughed. Then he said thoughtfully. "When this problem is solved, please remind me to see a doctor."

"Of course, Dahge. Like you said before, all of us must have a health check," said Jenqyih.

The mall was not far from their house. In no time, they were there. As Iren predicted, the mall was only a transit place. In the car park located underground, they changed vehicles. The police had provided a van, complete with the driver at the site. All of them, including Tsaehorng, then took the car to the house where the police were monitoring the case.

Exactly as they had spoken before. It was very close to their house. The car entered the housing complex through a gate that led to the road behind their housing complex. The vehicle stopped in front of the house, which was directly behind their house. They didn't come down in front of the house. The driver put the car into the garage in the house. After the garage door closed, they all got out of the car and into the house.

There were many people in the house. They were all in civilian clothes. But from their movements, Iren could guess that they were all policemen.

"There are a lot of police here," said Jenqyih. "If I don't know this is a house, I may think it is a police station."

"Then, this is indeed not an ordinary case," said Shannchyuan.

"Beaushu is right. Therefore, we also don't expect that the police will explain as clearly as possible what really happened. We are here to provide information, not to get clarity. The police have no obligation to explain this case to us," Chioujen said.

1