Chapter 208 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The figure was similar to the girl he was chasing. He wore a dark yellow shirt, so it was quite conspicuous in the midst of the crowded mall visitors. Shannchyuan did not remember what the girl was wearing when she stood in front of the restaurant where Shannchyuan and his friends ordered food. So he couldn't be sure she was the girl he was after.

Indeed, it was one of Shannchyuan's shortcomings. He could remember people's faces and voices, even though he had not seen or heard that person's voice in years. But he had difficulty remembering the style or color of the clothes someone was wearing. Even five minutes after he saw the people, Shannchyuan usually couldn't tell the color or style of their clothes. Unless he had really focused on the clothes of the people before.

The first time Shannchyuan realized this was when he was twenty-five years old. At that time, he happened to witness a fight that took place in a mall near Shannchyuan's residence. He was only there to take a walk. No intention of shopping. That was not a simple thing because the fight turned out to be more than just an ordinary fistfight. One of the two fighting people then fell to the floor below the floor where they were fighting. The other person ran away as soon as his friend fell.

The police, who arrived shortly afterward, immediately examined all witnesses, including Shannchyuan. There was no CCTV camera installed at the mall, so the statements from witnesses were significant. That's when Shannchyuan failed to provide information that was actually trivial. He could not mention the type, style, and color of the clothes worn by the perpetrator. Even though Shannchyuan stood very close to the scene. Less than six meters.

Recalling the incident, Shannchyuan was shaking his head. Shannchyuan realized this was not the right time to daydream. He turned his attention back to what he was currently dealing with.

Shannchyuan ran towards the escalator to go downstairs straight away. He didn't come down using the elevator because usually going down by elevator would take longer. Using the escalator, he could walk down ahead of others. Shannchyuan was not young anymore. What's more, he was hungry now. So, going down to the ground floor while running like that really drained his stamina. When Shannchyuan stepped on the ground floor, he was really panting. But there was no time to rest. Shannchyuan speedily ran to where he saw the girl standing last time.

He couldn't move quickly and freely on this ground floor because there were so many people. His eyes darted in all directions to look for the figure he had seen earlier. Because his eyes were not looking forward, Shannchyuan then bumped into someone.

Shannchyuan felt a stinging sensation on the tip of the index finger in the palm of his right hand. The person who had just collided with him seemed to be carrying quite a sharp object. That person, without saying anything, quickly walked away from Shannchyuan. Shannchyuan had a desire to chase after that person, but then he remembered his original purpose. He looked around again to find the girl he had seen earlier.

Shannchyuan kept trying to move forward. But the crowd of people really hindered his pace. Until one time, Shannchyuan felt someone deliberately bumping their body toward Shannchyuan.

"Uncle Shannchyuan!" shouted the person.

Shannchyuan was still in a half-confused state. He looked at the person who collided with him. In front of him stood a girl wearing a light blue dress.

"Why are you here?" Shannchyuan glared at the girl.

"Uncle said earlier that you would go to this mall before going home." The girl widened her eyes.

"It's really dangerous. You should stay there until it's safe. At least until we find Shinnshiow. I can't take you to your relatives now because I have to go home soon to wait for the news from the kidnappers. Maybe tomorrow or the day after that I can take you. Even if tomorrow I still can't, I already asked Yihshyong for help," said Shannchyuan. "You don't have to worry about that."

"I'm not worried about that." said the girl in the light blue dress, who turned out to be Yinqyueh.

"Then? What made you follow us here?"

"I'm tired of being in that apartment alone."

"Where's Miss Dihwuu?" Shannchyuan looked left and right.

"She's not here." Yinqyueh bit her lip. "I went here alone."

"Why did she let you out of the apartment?"

Does Tsaehorng know about this?

"I didn't tell her. She was cleaning Brother Tsaehorng's room when I sneaked out." Yinqyueh said innocently.

"So you ran away from there?"

1