Chapter 209 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yinqyueh shook her head vigorously. "Absolutely not. I'm just tired of being there alone. Miss Dihwuu is busy doing her job."

"Whatever your reasons, you can't do that. Miss Dihwuu must have panicked a lot when she realized you weren't there."

"It's not that I didn't say anything at all. I just didn't say anything directly to Miss Dihwuu."

"So you left a message?"

"Yes. I've written a brief letter. I put it on the dressing table in my room. In that letter, I wrote I was following you to the mall near Jongharng Station. I also wrote that later I would go home alone to the apartment. "

"What if Miss Dihwuu doesn't check what's on your dressing table?"

"Yeah, that means she doesn't know where I'm going."

Shannchyuan widened his eyes. He was at a loss as to what to say.

Sometimes this girl is so frivolous.

"If she did not find the letter, I think it is not a big problem. Right now, I have met Uncle. Soon, I will meet with the others, including Brother Tsaehorng. At that time, surely Brother Tsaehorng will call Miss Dihwuu to tell her I'm fine. After that, Miss Dihwuu doesn't need to panic anymore. "

"You've just put Miss Dihwuu in a difficult situation. She can't take care of you. That means she is negligent in carrying out her duties. "

"It's not a big deal. I haven't disappeared either. Miss Dihwuu need not worry. I'm sure Brother Tsaehorng won't punish her."

"Of course, it's a big problem. It's a matter of responsibility. Even if Tsaehorng didn't blame Miss Dihwuu, still Miss Dihwuu would feel guilty," said Shannchyuan.

Yinqyueh pouted at Shannchyuan's words.

"Okay! Later I will apologize to Miss Dihwuu."

Shannchyuan nodded. "That should be the first thing you do when you get back to the apartment."

Yinqyueh nodded. She then looked at her palm. She slowly massaged the tip of her index finger.

"What's with your finger?" Shannchyuan was worried that something bad had happened to the girl. After all, Yinqyueh was under his tutelage. If something terrible happened, Shannchyuan did not know how to take responsibility for everything in front of the Yinqyueh family.

"It's okay. I bumped into someone earlier. After that, I felt a stinging sensation on the tip of my index finger. Maybe that person was carrying a pen or other sharp-pointed object."

Shannchyuan was shocked. It was no different from what he had just experienced.

Is this just a coincidence?

"Let me see your hand." Shannchyuan stretched out his hand. He tried to grab the girl's hand.

"I'm fine. Uncle, please don't worry."

"Are you sure?"

Yinqyueh nodded vigorously. She smiled.

Since Yinqyueh had said so, Shannchyuan didn't want to prolong the matter any longer. He quickly withdrew the hand that he just had lent forward. Shannchyuan thought back to the girl he had chased earlier.

Shannchyuan looked left and right. The girl he was looking for had utterly disappeared. It's exactly the same as what happened a few days ago. Shannchyuan sighed. It was improbable that a situation would be repeated in the same place. But that really happened to him.

"What's wrong, Uncle?" Yinqyueh asked quickly.

Shannchyuan nodded. He guessed that perhaps the question had arisen after the girl saw sighed for no reason.

"It's okay. I feel a little difficult to breathe." Shannchyuan just casually answered.

"I think you really need to see a doctor."

I know. But now is not the right time.

"No need. Maybe my nose is only a little clogged." Shannchyuan laughed.

"Actually, where are you going to go?"

Ah! I couldn't possibly tell the truth. I can't look like a fool in front of this girl!

"I just looked around. Things that happened a few days ago apparently did not make people afraid to visit this place."

Yinqyueh looked at Shannchyuan with an inquirable look.

Surely she feels something is wrong with me! What should I say?

"I think I'd better go back to see the other friends."

"Where are the other uncles?"

Ah! Luckily, she doesn't insist on wanting to know why I was hanging around here.

"They're on the fifth floor. We're ordering food at a restaurant."

Yinqyueh's face shone brightly. She laughed out loud. "I'm hungry too."

"We won't eat here. We ordered takeout. Time is running out. At half-past twelve, I should be home. I want you to come home with us. I will ask Yihshyong to take you to the apartment this afternoon. "

Shannchyuan didn't have time to hear Yinqyueh's answer because as soon as Shannchyuan finished saying those words, unexpectedly, something strange happened. A dazzling bright light suddenly came like lightning, much like a bomb. It's just that there was no sound of explosions and no bits of material being thrown. There was only a blinding flash of light.

1