Chapter 212 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
71 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan hugged Yinqyueh even tighter. The two of them hugged tightly in the darkness. Shannchyuan took a deep breath. Being trapped together in such a strange situation really wasn't such a bad thing.

They were in that position for a while. Shannchyuan didn't know how long they had been under the table. This kind of situation was hazardous. Moreover, the two of them could not see. But strangely, Shannchyuan didn't feel any great fear. He was just worried that he wouldn't be able to get home in time to receive a call from Shinnshiow's kidnappers.

Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound. The hum grew louder and louder.

"What's that sound, Uncle?"

"I don't know. The past few days' events weren't followed by something like this."

The news they saw and heard about the explosion of light did not mention the existence of a buzzing sound that disturbed their hearing.

The buzzing sound was getting more and more painful.

"My ears hurt, Uncle," Yinqyueh said.

"Try covering your ears," said Shannchyuan.

Shannchyuan sighed. When he ran out of the restaurant upstairs, he just ran. He forgot to bring the small waist bag he brought from home. He put the backpack on the table. Shannchyuan remembered that there was a pair of earplugs in the waist bag. Since he had it about four months ago, he hadn't even used it yet. The earplugs were a gift from Jenqyih. If he had been in a hurry to run outside, now he could use the earplugs.

Right away, they both let go of their hugs. They need both hands to cover their ears. However, it turned out to be not enough. Covering their ears with both hands was unsuccessful in reducing the pain in their ears. Annoyingly, the buzzing didn't stop. Their ears hurt. Earplugs will be much more useful to help them. Unfortunately, no one brought earplugs. No one knew something like this would happen.

A booming sound then followed the buzzing sound. The booming sound had a regular rhythm, much like the sound of the beat of a drum instrument. But in contrast to music that gave a happy and exciting effect on the listeners, the booming sound made people feel uncomfortable. Every time that boom was heard, Shannchyuan's heart trembled violently.

This is terrible. Maybe there really is a severe problem with my health.

"I feel dizzy, Uncle!"

Shannchyuan also felt the same way. In addition to the annoying vibrations, he also felt nauseous and had a headache. Shannchyuan didn't know if the booming sound that came crashing down was also accompanied by a low-frequency sound that had the potential to cause anxiety. But clearly, he and Yinqyueh felt that way.

The screams and shouts of the people didn't stop either. Instead, they screamed and shouted even louder. Obviously, the booming sound affected not only Shannchyuan and Yinqyueh but everyone else presented.

Besides the pain, Shannchyuan's head felt heavy. In such a situation, covering both ears with both hands was no longer useful. Shannchyuan hugged Yinqyueh again. He grabbed Yinqyueh into his arms. Shannchyuan could feel that Yinqyueh was also extending her hand. The girl wrapped her arms around Shannchyuan's neck.

"I really wish we still had time to write our memoirs," Yinqyueh whispered.

"Don't despair. I'm sure, one day, we'll be able to finish our memoirs," Shannchyuan said quietly.

Yinqyueh's head drooped limply on Shannchyuan's chest. The headache that Shannchyuan was feeling was also getting worse. At some point, the heaviness in his head multiplied. It was as if a quintals sack of rice was placed right above his head. Shannchyuan's neck couldn't hold his head. Slowly, Shannchyuan's head began to droop. Quickly, Shannchyuan lost consciousness. In the end, he couldn't take it anymore. Shannchyuan's head drooped completely.

1