Chapter 213 : Dongfang Jenqyih
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dongfang Jenqyih and his friends were sitting in a restaurant in a mall not far from their house. They all couldn't understand the behavior that their dahge had just shown. Shannchyuan, the eldest among them, suddenly did something strange and childish. He just left them. Their leader suddenly ran after a girl Jenqyih had never seen before. What was worse than that was that Shannchyuan said nothing at all before leaving.

Iren's confession that he had seen the girl before made everyone there listen carefully. Such a thing was not something they could simply pass up. They were not people who like to gossip, but there were things they really need to talk about more deeply.

Iren told the things he witnessed at dusk four days ago and in the morning three days ago. Jenqyih, who had previously heard Iren's story, just smiled. Tsaehorng and Chioujen listened to what Iren had to say, with very serious faces.

"Who do you think that girl is?" Jenqyih looked straight at Chioujen after Iren finished telling the things he had witnessed a few days earlier.

"Why did Yihge ask me?" Chioujen looked back at Jenqyih with a surprised look.

"You've known Dahge since you were very young. You are close to Dahge's cousin's family. So, I think you know more about Dahge than we do," Jenqyih said.

"I was a child when I first met Beaushu, so, of course, I paid little attention to his private life. I had absolutely no idea who Beaushu's girlfriends were." Chioujen sighed as he said those words. Perhaps he regretted why he had paid no attention to the private lives of his surrounding people.

"I don't think we can blame Chioujen." Iren opened his mouth again. "Decades ago, Chioujen would not have been familiar with this kind of things. Children and adults have different priorities."

""Even if Uncle Jongharng had known Uncle Duanmuh's female friends decades ago, I don't think it would be of much help. The woman we saw earlier was very young. There is no way she is an old friend of Uncle Duanmuh." Tsaehorng immediately continued Iren's words.

"Regarding that," Iren apparently hadn't finished commenting yet. "There's no way she's an old friend of Dahge's. But she could be related to an old friend of Dahge's. She could be the daughter or niece of an old friend of Dahge's."

Jenqyih, Chioujen, and Tsaehorng nodded quickly. Iren's words make sense.

"Wouldn't it be better if one of us, right now, went out to chase Dahge?" Jenqyih looked at his friends one by one.

"What for?" Iren raised his eyebrows. "After this, Dahge will definitely be back here again. He knows well that he must be home before twelve o'clock."

"Soon the food we ordered will be ready. So, we better just wait here." Chioujen added to Iren's words.

Jenqyih said nothing else. He knew that what his friends were saying made sense. But there was an uneasy feeling in Jenqyih's mind. He was worried that something bad would happen. Something Jenqyih couldn't explain.

After a while, the waiter came to bring the package of food to their table. The smell of food tickled Jenqyih's nose. He looked around. Everyone sitting there had facial expressions, like they wanted to pounce on the food plastic bag. While rubbing his nose, Jenqyih opened his mouth again. "Now what? The food's ready, but Dahge hasn't shown up yet."

"We don't know where Dahge is after that woman.If we decide to leave here to look for him, we may not necessarily be able to find him. After all, if Dahge came back here later but didn't find us, wouldn't that make things even more complicated?" Iren let out those words with a fast tempo.

1