Chapter 222 : Shimen Yihshyong
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jinqkang had carried Juger up to the dining room. He helped Juger to sit in the chair over there. This morning Yihshyong had given medicine to Juger. But looking at Juger's state, it seemed the drugs weren't working. Instead of getting better, Juger's condition was getting worse. This morning, he was still able to walk upright. It differed completely from now. If Juger's condition continues this afternoon, Yihshyong must take Juger to see a doctor, or go straight to the hospital. But now, Yihshyong absolutely could not leave the house. He felt his head throb at the thought of such a complicated thing.

Yihshyong looked at the clock hanging stiffly on the wall.

There's still a little time!

He walked to the dining table. Then sat down on the chair opposite Juger's seat. Jinqkang sat down next to Juger.

"How do you feel?"

Juger shook his head weakly. "Sorry, Sir! I didn't know my condition would drop so drastically like this!"

"It's okay. I'll prepare lunch first. After that, you eat first. Take some more medicine. Then go straight back to the bedroom to rest!"

Juger nodded weakly. He didn't even seem to have the energy to argue with Yihshyong.

Yihshyong went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Fortunately, there were still leftovers that he could process quickly. In no time, he was back in the dining room with some dishes.

"Jinqkang! You should have lunch too. I have a feeling we'll be very busy after this. It might be difficult to find time for lunch." Yihshyong tried to be as firm as possible when he said those words.

"Yes, Sir!" Jinqkang didn't argue.

Yihshyong ate his lunch at lightning speed. Jinqkang also did the same.

"You don't have to hurry," Yihshyong said when he saw Juger trying to keep up with him as he ate. "I have to finish eating soon because after this I have to take a call. You take it easy. Eating too fast is not good for your digestion."

Juger nodded. He then ate at a normal pace. The thing that pleased Yihshyong was, even though he was sick, Juger still had an appetite. In caring for the sick, nothing was more troublesome than a patient who won't eat. That was what Shannchyuan had once told him. Yihshyong didn't know how true Shannchyuan's statement was. But to Yihshyong's knowledge, Shannchyuan was quite patient in caring for the sick. At least that's what Yihshyong witnessed when Shannchyuan took care of his mother.

"Has something happened to Mr. Duanmuh's entourage?"

Jinqkang suddenly asked such a question. He had heard what Yihshyong said earlier when he was communicating with the police through the Huahshiang device. The young man must have guessed what had happened at the mall. Yihshyong had no idea how much information Tsaehorng had told Jinqkang. But at that time, no one else was home. Inevitably, he had to believe in Jinqkang.

0