Chapter 223 : Shimen Yihshyong
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While continuing to eat quickly, Yihshyong spoke to Jinqkang. "Do you know about the explosion of light that happened at the mall near Jongharng station?"

"Yes, Sir! There is a lot of news about it. There is so much speculation going around about it."

"As you might expect. Earlier, it happened again. Just when Mr. Duanmuh and the others were inside the mall building."

"It means they won't be home anytime soon. It must be a mess over there."

"Right! So this responsibility is on my shoulders." Yihshyong sighed.

"I'll help as much as I can, Sir!" Jinqkang's voice was so steady.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, Sir! Mr. Mingju said we all have to help the gentlemen here."

Tsaehorng is weird! He doesn't have to help us. He shouldn't even have asked his employees to get involved in this matter.

Less than five minutes from twelve, Yihshyong and Jinqkang had finished eating. Yihshyong immediately left the dining table while Jinqkang was still accompanying Juger. He had asked Jinqkang to help Juger eat the medicine and then ushered him into the room to rest. Yihshyong put his earphones back on to receive instructions from the police. He pressed the button on the box to turn on the Huahshiang.

"Are you ready, Mr. Shimen?"

Yihshyong could clearly hear Chioulin's question.

"I'm ready, Sir!"

"All right! Now we wait for the call from the kidnappers!"

"About yesterday's call. Have the police been able to trace where the call came from?"

"Regarding that, we can't give a definite answer yet. But we'll still keep trying!"

It means yesterday they failed to find out where the kidnappers were calling from. In fact, I think, yesterday, Dahge talked for a long time with the kidnappers. The police should be able to track him down. It is possible that the technology owned by the kidnappers is equivalent to or even higher than the technology used by the police. If that's true, then in the future, this will definitely be very difficult! I hope the organization where Jenqyih's friend works can do better.

Yihshyong waited tensely for the seconds before the kidnapper called. He wasn't sure he'd be as calm as Shannchyuan when he talked to the kidnappers.

Ring Ring

Finally, the time came. Yihshyong steadily grabbed the receiver.

"Hello!"

"Hello," came a voice from the other end. "Who's this?"

Even though Yihshyong had only said one word, it turned out that the person on the other end could already recognize that the recipient of the call was not Shannchyuan.

"I am Shimen Yihshyong. The representative of Duanmuh Shannchyuan," Yihshyong said in a voice he tried to be as firm as possible.

"Where's Duanmuh?" asked the caller.

"Mr. Shimen! Please, try to stay calm. They're trying to intimidate you!" Chioulin's voice came from the earphones in Yihshyong's ears.

"He's on business. So this time I'm in charge of taking the call!"

"No way! We just want to talk to Duanmuh!"

"But he's not here!"

"Okay! We'll call back in fifteen minutes. We hope Duanmuh can answer the phone by then."

After saying that, the kidnappers hung up the phone right away.

"Mr. Shimen! We are trying to find Mr. Duanmuh in the mall. The situation is very chaotic there. We have reports that the scale of this incident is much larger than what happened three days ago. There are far more victims. In fact, there were some victims who were seriously injured! This didn't happen in the previous incident."

Chioulin's words sounded very frightening. Yihshyong sighed. It meant, if his friends weren't hurt, it would still take them a long time to get home. If one or more of them were injured, the problem would be even worse. Yihshyong's head throbbed again at the thought of the possibility.

0