Chapter 227 : Nangong Iren
59 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, they arrived at the underground parking lot. The police car that had been parked next to their car was still there. The police on guard looked relieved to see them.

“Where’s Mr. Duanmuh?” The policeman immediately opened his mouth when he didn’t see Shannchyuan.

"We don't know. We were separated," said Tsaehorng.

“Can one of us go to find Mr. Duanmuh?” asked Jenqyih.

“Better not, sir. Things are still so chaotic. I suggest you to go back home.”

“But we want to know about Mr. Duanmuh’s whereabouts. We are worried that he is one of the injured people,” said Iren.

“Then, later I will try to find out about which hospitals receive victims from this incident,” said the policeman.

“How about you?” Iren asked the policeman. “Are you all right?”

"I didn't sleep last night. So when I was resting in the car, I fell asleep. I happened to have earplugs in my ears, so I didn't hear anything at all.

This cop is very lucky. Negligence like this brings blessings!

“Alright, now we’re going home.” Jenqyih saluted the policeman.

“Be careful on the road, sir!” The policeman nodded respectfully to all of them.

On the way out of the building's underground parking area, Tsaehorng's way of driving the vehicle was a bit different from before.

“Is there any problem?” Jenqyih tapped Tsaehorng on the shoulder.

“It’s okay. I just have a little headache.”

“You’d better drive slowly. It’s already this hour. The kidnappers must have called our house long ago. So we don’t need to rush.” Iren tried to calm Tsaehorng.

Tsaehorng lowered the speed of the car. This time, as Iren suggested, he drove the car slowly. Actually, it was unnecessary because right after they arrived at the main street in front of the mall, they faced an annoying reality. The traffic was far from what they expected. Severe traffic jams made it very difficult for their car to move forward. The incident that just happened inside the mall was one reason for the heavy traffic in the area around the gigantic building.

Everyone in the car could only look at each other. They couldn’t say anything. They patiently waited for their car to move. Fortunately, an instant later, a group of traffic police showed up to put things in order. However, too much time had been wasted. Even though the mall was close to their house, it took them more than half an hour to reach their house.

When the car stopped, they all rushed out of the car quickly. The gate was not locked. They all went straight to the house. Immediately, the front door of the house opened when Iren set foot on the front porch of the house. The people in the house seemed ready to open the door when their car arrived.

"You're taking too long," Yihshyong emerged from behind the door. His face was a mixture of both worried and relieved.

"Something extraordinary happened. I don't know whether Shyongge has heard of it or not."

"What happened?"

“There was an extraordinary incident in the mall in front of Jongharng station. On our way home, we stopped by the mall first.” Iren explained briefly.

"You mean the incident at the mall? I've heard it. The police have told me briefly. After all, there's already news on television," Yihshyong replied. He pointed at the television set that was on. On the television screen was the mall building where they had stopped. He then let everyone in.

After they all entered the house, Yihshyong was still standing at the door. Jenqyih went straight to the kitchen. Chioujen ran towards the bathroom. Previously, in the car, he had said that he needed to defecate.

Hopefully not too late!

0