Chapter 228 : Nangong Iren
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren and Tsaehorng quickly sat on the sofa in the living room. Jinqkang, who had been sitting in the dining room, joined Tsaehorng and Iren in the living room straight away. Yihshyong closed the front door and sat down on the couch.

"How's Juger doing?" Tsaehorng asked.

"Worse than this morning, Sir. Now he is sleeping in the bedroom. He had lunch and took medicine," answered Jinqkang.

"We haven't even had time to eat yet," Tsaehorng said.

"When you stopped by the mall, didn't you all eat there?" Jinqkang asked.

"We did buy food. But we wrapped it up to eat at home. The package that Jenqyih just brought into the kitchen was our lunch," Iren replied.

“Where’s Dahge?” Yihshyong, who realized that Shannchyuan was not coming home, looked sharply at Iren.

“I don’t know how to tell this.” The words slipped out of Iren’s lips at a very slow tempo.

“Just say it,” Yihshyong said. “But briefly.”

Iren nodded. “While we were ordering food, suddenly Dahge ran out of the restaurant. After that, we didn’t see him again.”

“What do you mean by saying you don’t see him anymore? Where did he go?” Yihshyong frowned. His voice was also very loud. Yihshyong rarely showed such an attitude.

Shyongge must be really pissed off right now!

"We don't know where Uncle Duanmuh went," said Tsaehorng.

“There was a woman who was standing in front of the restaurant for a brief time. As soon as the woman left, Dahge suddenly ran out to chase the woman,” said Iren.

“What woman?” Yihshyong’s face is hard to describe. He looked angry and confused.

“That’s the woman who a few days ago had a conversation with Dahge,” said Iren.

“Hah?” Yihshyong raised his eyebrows.

“I mean, she’s the woman Dahge chased into the mall three days ago,” said Iren.

Yihshyong's face turned very strange. He looked at Iren with an odd look.

Shyongge must agree with me that Dahge has really gone mad!

"But he didn't run outside the building, did he?"

Iren and Tsaehorng looked at each other.

We had not considered that possibility at all.

"Ah! We didn't think that Dahge would go out. But could that be the case?" Iren said.

"Could Uncle Duanmuh possibly do such a thing?" Tsaehorng asked.

"Maybe. He's been acting weird lately," said Iren, holding back a laugh.

"I'm seriously asking about Dahge's whereabouts," Yihshyong said.

"I don't know where he is now. The worst possibility is that he was lying in a hospital bed because he was injured during the incident," said Iren.

"We have to find him," Yihshyong said.

"Earlier, Chioujen also said to discuss this with you. But now let's talk about other things first," said Iren.

"Which matter?"

“What else besides that? It’s about the calls from the kidnappers!” Iren said.

Yihshyong took a deep breath. “You guys eat lunch first. I’ll tell you later. I’m going to the kitchen to help Jenqyih prepare lunch.” Yihshyong got up from the sofa. He walked towards the kitchen.

Iren also got up from where he was sitting. He asked Tsaehorng and Jinqkang to move to sit in the dining room.

Not long after they sat in the dining room, Chioujen came out of the bathroom. He soon joined the others. Jenqyih and Yihshyong emerged from the kitchen carrying some dishes.

“Don’t worry. Even though I was sitting on these dishes, they’re still delicious.” Jenqyih laughed.

“Sit on the food?” Jinqkang looked surprised.

“That’s a long story.” Iren smiled. “We’ll tell you another time.”

"You guys, please have lunch. Jinqkang and I already ate," Yihshyong said.

Iren ate fast because he wanted to hear Yihshyong's story about the calls from the kidnappers as soon as possible. The dish was actually really delicious, but right now it wasn't Iren's priority.

"I'm done eating!" Iren said in a loud voice as soon as he swallowed the last bite in his mouth.

"I'm not going to start talking until everyone's finished eating," Yihshyong said.

Iren glanced at Jinqkang.

"Jinqkang won't say anything either until I start," Yihshyong said.

Chioujen laughed. "Don't worry Renge. We're almost done eating, too!"

"I'm not nearly done yet," Jenqyih said. "But it's fine if Shyongge wants to start talking."

0