Chapter 229 : Nangong Iren
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The behavior shown by Duanmuh Jinqkang more or less attracted Iren's attention. The young man was looking at one by one the middle-aged men sitting in the dining room. Although the young man's face looked calm, but he seemed to have heavy things on his mind.

I think this kid is starting to suspect that we are a bunch of brainless old people. Could it be that tomorrow he will resign from Tsaehorng's company because he no longer wants to be asked to help weird old people like us?

Iren laughed inwardly when imagining such a thing. While waiting, he tried to recall the series of events he had experienced over the past few days.

Soon I had to find time to put those things down on paper. If it's too long, there will be many things that are forgotten. Stuff like this is such precious material that it deserves to be included in my memoirs!

Without him realizing, Iren tapped his finger on the table. He did it several times, forming a certain pattern, like the notes in a song. The other friends immediately looked at him.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to," said Iren.

After that, Iren tried to be as calm as possible while waiting for the others to finish their lunch. Luckily, he didn't have to wait too long. A moment later, everyone had finished eating.

Just as Iren was preparing to remind Yihshyong that it was time to tell his story, suddenly Tsaehorng raised his hand.

"What's wrong, Tsaehorng?" Yihshyong frowned.

"Regarding the matter of Uncle Duanmuh's disappearance, I think we should investigate the people around him."

Iren was surprised. What Tsaehorng brought up was something one would definitely do when conducting investigations into missing persons.

Isn't that obvious? There is no way Tsaehorng didn't understand this.

"Including the mysterious girl we saw earlier." Tsaehorng had not finished speaking yet. He reminded them of the existence of a girl who might have something to do with Shannchyuan's disappearance.

Ah! So that's what he's aiming for!

"But we don't know who she is," said Iren. "We don't even know what Dahge has to do with that girl."

"But at least we know her face. So, we can use that as a starting point in conducting an investigation."

"It's true that except for Jinqkang and I, everyone now present here has seen the girl," Yihshyong said. "But we don't have her picture."

"What if later I will send one of my employees who is good at drawing to come here? He will sketch the girl's face based on the description that you will give."

"Aren't you also talented at painting yourself?" Chioujen looked at Tsaehorng.

"But I'm not good at drawing people's faces," replied Tsaehorng. "There is an employee of mine who is superb at capturing people's faces and transferring them to paper or canvas."

"If it won't bother you, of course we welcome it." Iren nodded. He turned to Yihshyong. "Now let's not waste too much time. Shyongge, please tell us as accurately as possible."

"How about I just tell the story here? So we don't have to move into the living room." Yihshyong chose to stay in the dining room.

Everyone present nodded. It didn't really matter where Yihshyong wanted to tell.

"Before starting to explain the things that happened here, I have to ask you something first."

"Okay!" Iren nodded. "What's the thing you wanted to ask?"

 

0