Chapter 237 : Shimen Yihshyong
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong tried to calm himself down. He had been nervous ever since. The delay didn't make things any worse, but it made Yihshyong even more nervous. He glanced at Jinqkang. The young man seemed to be trying to appear calm. Yihshyong didn't know if in his heart the young man could really control the anxiety that arose at such a crucial moment.

Fifteen minutes past four. Still no call from the kidnappers.

"Could it be that they realized we had tricked them?" Iren said in a low voice.

"I don't think that's possible. What caused them to suddenly realize that the person they were talking to wasn't Beaushu?" asked Chioujen.

"I don't know. Maybe they had felt something strange about the person who spoke to them. And it was only a few moments later that they realized it," said Iren.

"If that's true, they'll just call again and get angry at us and ask to speak to the real Beaushu," Chioujen said.

"Never mind! You guys just shut up. We'll just have to wait. Maybe they're really facing a problem," said Yihshyong.

Twenty minutes past four, their phone was still silent.

"Mr. Shimen!" Chioulin Shinnjaang's voice came from their earphones. "We ask the gentlemen there to stay on standby. We don't know what happened. But we believe the kidnappers can contact you at any time."

"Alright, Sir! We're always ready!" Yihshyong replied.

"Package!"

Suddenly, there was a loud voice from outside the house.

"Package! I'm delivering a package!"

Iren rose from his seat. He immediately left the house to meet the deliveryman of the package.

"What is it, Mr. Shimen?" asked Chioulin Shinnjaang.

"It's nothing, Sir. A courier sent the package," Yihshyong replied.

Less than two minutes later, Iren was back again. He was holding a package. The object was a package that was rectangular.

"Package for whom?" asked Chioujen.

"For Dahge," answered Iren.

Iren sat in the dining room. It was obvious that he would soon open the package.

"Why did Renge open the package?" Chioujen looked on in surprise. "Isn't that for Beaushu?"

"Here it is written that this package must be opened as soon as we receive it," said Iren. He pointed to the writing on one side of the package.

Iren opened the package with a very fast movement. It seemed that he was very curious. Iren took out a wooden box from the package. Without hesitation, he opened the wooden box speedily.

"Eh?" Iren screamed when he opened the package.

"What is it?" Chioujen got up and walked towards Iren's side.

Iren put his hand into the wooden box. He took something from the box. Iren raised the object he had just taken out high.

"That's Shinnshiow's watch!" Chioujen shouted.

Yihshyong was surprised. He turned to Iren. It was true that it was a Shinnshiow watch. If he wasn't mistaken, it was a gift from his family. Shinnshiow received it about nine months ago.

"Mr. Chioulin! It turns out that this package came from the kidnappers," Yihshyong shouted.

"Don't worry, Mr. Shimen. We've been monitoring people going in and out of this housing complex. When you said that a package had arrived, we immediately alerted. At this time, our members are following the courier who sent the package," Chioulin Shinnjaang replied.

Chioujen pulled out a piece of paper from the wooden box. "These are instructions from the kidnappers!"

"What's in it?" Without realizing it, Yihshyong made a very loud voice. Jinqkang, who was right next to Yihshyong, jumped up in surprise.

"This is a clue about the time, place, and how the process of handing over the goods that Songfei left us," Chioujen said.

"Mr. Shimen! We have caught the courier who sent the package. We will question him immediately," Chioulin said.

"The police have arrested the courier," Yihshyong said.

"I don't think it will help much," Chioujen said. "The courier must know nothing. His job is only to deliver packages. So there's no way the kidnappers would have leaked information that could lead the police to their hiding place."

"But at least the courier can provide additional clues for the police. Information about when and where the kidnappers gave this package to the courier or the package delivery company will be very useful for the police," said Iren.

"I hope so," said Chioujen.

"Give me the paper," Yihshyong said.

0