Chapter 238 : Shimen Yihshyong
65 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen handed the paper that was in his hand to Yihshyong.

"Mr. Chioulin," Yihshyong said. "This package contains Shinnshiow's watch and detailed instructions on where, when, and how to hand over the ransom items."

"Okay, Mr. Shimen. Now you have to copy all the writings on the paper. We'll talk later. At this time, I can't give further details," said Chioulin Shinnjaang.

Yihshyong removed the earphones from their ears. Jinqkang saw what Yihshyong was doing and did the same promptly.

"What should I do now, Sir?" Jinqkang asked.

"Nothing. You just stand by. I will copy and study first the clues the kidnappers sent," Yihshyong replied.

Yihshyong stood up and walked towards the dining table. He sat there to read carefully the instructions from the kidnappers. Chioujen handed Yihshyong some pieces of paper and a pen.

"Thank you," Yihshyong said.

The writing on the paper was written by hand. However, the font used was very similar to the font used in the letters printed in newspapers. It was obvious the writer wrote very slowly to avoid writing in a certain style. At the top center was a pentagon with a smaller pentagon inside it.

"It doesn't look like handwriting. It's more like print. The police would have a hard time figuring out who wrote this if it was just based on the form of writing," Chioujen said.

Iren, Chioujen, and Jinqkang stood clustered behind Yihshyong. Immediately, they all wanted to read clearly the details of the instructions that the kidnapper gave them.

"Why are you guys here?" Yihshyong tried to suppress the annoyance he felt.

The friends who had gathered behind him were silent. They just looked at each other.

"What you're doing is just making it hard for me to breathe."

They all took a half step back.

"Never mind. I'll read it first. You can take turns reading later after I finish," said Yihshyong.

Yihshyong's friends nodded. They all then shuffled around, taking their distance from Yihshyong.

Yihshyong then continued to read the contents of the instructions. The point of the letter was that the kidnappers asked them to bring all the things, including bags, that they got from Songfei. They wrote Shannchyuan had to deliver the goods to a fairly well-known park.

But that place is far from here! It takes time to get there!

Although the park was a famous place, Yihshyong had never been there. He also wasn't sure his housemates were familiar with the place.

Furthermore, the letter said that at exactly eight o'clock, Shannchyuan should be near the trash can in the pentagon-shaped pond in the park. To be more precise, he had to stand next to the trash can. Later, someone would come to see Shannchyuan there.

The kidnappers allowed Shannchyuan to come with others to the park. However, while standing beside the trash can, Shannchyuan had to be alone. The person who escorted him had to stand far from that point.

Yihshyong sighed. Right now, they really didn't know where Shannchyuan was. Even if soon after this, Shannchyuan could be found, it was very likely that he was injured. It was clearly impossible for them to force Shannchyuan to come along to deal with the kidnapping problem.

Yihshyong massaged his temples. Such a situation gave him a headache.

What should we do now?

 

0