Chapter 241 : Shimen Yihshyong
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They heard a car driving in front of their house. Immediately after, the sound stopped.

"The car stopped in front of our house," said Iren. "Someone's coming!"

"Let me see!" After saying so, Chioujen rushed out of the house.

"I think it's Tsaehorng's car," said Iren.

Yihshyong nodded. "That kid really keeps his word."

In less than three minutes, Chioujen was back. He entered the house with a beaming face. He did not enter alone. There were two people walking after him. The first person was carrying a large brown bag. The second person also carried a bag, but not too big.

"How are you, Mr. Gongshi?" As soon as he saw the person carrying the big bag enter the living room, Jinqkang immediately greeted him.

"I'm fine, Mr. Duanmuh," the person answered Jinqkang's greeting. He smiled widely.

"Here, Tsaehorng's driver has arrived." Chioujen's voice was so cheerful.

"Good evening, gentlemen! My name is Gongshi Yangshyang. I am the personal driver of Mr. Mingju's family."

"Thank you for coming here," said Yihshyong. "Please have a seat, Sir!"

"Thank you," said Gongshi. He then sat on the couch in their living room.

"Then, this one is Mr. Pyngher." Chioujen pointed to the other person.

"My name is Pyngher Shiowmin. I am a new employee at Mr. Mingju's company." The other person saluted.

"New employee? No wonder our Jinqkang doesn't seem to know him," said Iren.

Yihshyong felt a little surprised. "But based on Mr. Mingju's story, I get the impression that he has known you for a long time?"

The person named Pyngher smiled. "I'm not really a new person. I've worked for them for ten years. At first I worked in one of Mr. Mingju's father's companies, to be precise, in one of the companies under the Shindongchaang group. Three months ago, Mr. Mingju's father asked if I am willing to move to work in a company that has just been started by his son. Because I thought that my career might be better in a new company, so I immediately agreed."

"Yes, Sir," said Yihshyong. "Even though the company is just established, it can't be denied that there is a big group, namely Shindongchaang, who supports it. So it is likely that it will progress rapidly."

"But why doesn't Jinqkang seem to recognize him?" Iren glanced at Jinqkang.

Before Jinqkang could answer, Pyngher had already opened his mouth. "Mr. Duanmuh has never met me in person. Even though I have worked at Mr. Mingju's company, but there are several projects at Mr. Mingju's father's company that I have not finished. So for the past three months, every day I still go to work at Mr. Mingju's father's company. You can say that I am officially an employee of Mr. Mingju's company which was borrowed by one of Mr. Mingju's father's companies. Maybe next month, then I will physically move to Mr. Mingju's office."

Jinqkang made no comment. He just nodded with a smile.

"Apparently, there is such a thing." Iren nodded several times after listening to Pyngher's explanation.

"You seem to be a very senior employee." Chioujen took the initiative to talk to the Tsaehorng's driver, who had just arrived.

Gongshi Yangshyang was not young anymore. Yihshyong estimated that the man was, at least, in his mid-sixties. But his body was still strong. Maybe he used to exercise a lot when he was younger.

"Ah, no, Sir! There are still many Mingju Family employees who are older than me," said Gongshi.

"How long have you worked there?" Iren seemed unable to hide his curiosity.

"It's been over forty years." Gongshi replied after thinking for about five seconds.

"Wow! It's been a long time!" Chioujen chuckled in admiration. "Back then, I wasn't even born yet."

"Aren't you tired of working in the same place for decades?" Iren asked.

Gongshi laughed. "Of course not. I'm even very grateful to the Mingju Family. Mr. Tsaehorng's grandfather had often helped me. So I think it's only right that I work at their place for the rest of my life."

0