Chapter 259 : Shimen Yihshyong
140 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong nodded. "This is bizarre. I can still understand why they were following us. Maybe they wanted to make sure we didn't take the police or other people there. But an accident like this?"

"What if it turns out to be the other party?" Jinqkang asked.

"Other parties?" Yihshyong gaped.

What is their interest in this?

"Isn't it possible that there are other parties who don't want the handover of the ransom to actually take place?" Jinqkang said.

Eh? Why does this kid have strange thoughts like this? IIs this what makes him quiet for a while?

"But we have even switched vehicles," Yihshyong said.

"If they know about it, it means they have been watching us tightly," Jinqkang said.

Is it true that there are indeed other parties who overshadow us? And they are not the kidnappers!

Yihshyong was taken aback.

This is really crazy! I don't know anymore what really happened!

Yihshyong could only shake his head. He couldn't explain it.

"It's all uncertain. Regarding the accident that just happened, there is always a possibility that the driver was drunk."

Jinqkang nodded. "You're right. But we still have to open up to all possibilities."

"This is an intentional or pure accident. We will discuss it later," said Yihshyong.

"Now what, Sir?" Jinqkang looked around them.

"Soon we have to find another vehicle. I don't want us to get there late!" Yihshyong uttered those words in the strongest possible tone of voice.

"Take it easy, Sir! You don't need to worry. Let me take care of Mr. Nangong and this car. Mr. Shimen and Mr. Duanmuh, please just continue the journey there, "said Gongshi.

Yihshyong looked left and right. Just like before, Jinqkang glanced around the intersection. He seemed to be looking for something.

"Sir! There is a pay phone. I went there first to inform Mr. Tsaehorng," said Jinqkang.

Yihshyong nodded. "Right, you should tell this right away."

After launching the sentence, Yihshyong reached into his coat pocket. He pulled out a neatly folded piece of paper.

"Take this." Yihshyong held out the paper to Jinqkang.

Jinqkang opened the paper. Inside was written a telephone number.

"Whose number, Sir?"

"This is a telephone number of the house right behind our house. Earlier, Iren gave this number to me. The police gave him when he gave the statement to the police this morning. Besides calling Tsaehorng, I also want you to call the police there. "

"Alright, Sir!" Jinqkang nodded.

But Yihshyong soon changed his mind.

"Mr. Gongshi, please take care of Mr. Nangong for a moment here. I will go with Mr. Duanmuh to call several people."

"Yes, Sir!" Gongshi replied.

Yihshyong and Jinqkang ran across the intersection to a pay phone box. There were two people queuing in front of the pay phone. Yihshyong told them he had just had an accident. He had to make some calls immediately. The two of them nodded. They allowed Yihshyong and Jinqkang to stand at the front of the queue.

The phone case was transparent. People could see inside, and people inside could see outside. The person on the phone apparently also saw the accident that they had just experienced. When he noticed that Yihshyong and Jinqkang were standing at the very front of the queue in front of the telephone booth, the person hung up right away. He opened the door of the telephone box.

"Please, Sir!" the man said.

"Thank you," Yihshyong replied.

0