Chapter 261 : Shimen Yihshyong
169 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sedan that Shiuander Janji was driving slowly started to move forward. Previously, the car had stopped with its back to the highway, so now Shiuander drove his car straight down the narrow alley.

"Thank you very much, Sir!" Yihshyong said. "How did you get here?"

"It's just a coincidence."

"Coincidence?"

"This afternoon, I didn't have any plan to go anywhere. However, it changed when a friend called. He had something important to say to me. But he didn't want to say it on the phone, so he asked me to come over to his house," said Shiuander.

"Why didn't your friend just come to your house?" Iren opened his mouth. His voice was almost the same as usual. He seemed to have almost recovered from the shock from the accident earlier.

"He had to take care of his little nephew. So he couldn't go anywhere. So he told me to come. This afternoon, right after we met in front of the house, when I entered the house, I immediately received a call from him."

"So you have left the house since this afternoon?" Iren asked.

"It took me about ten minutes to get ready. After that, I went straight to his house."

"It's dark now. It means that your conversation with him is very serious," said Iren.

"I think that's a very subjective thing." Shiuander smiled. "But indeed, I was at his house long enough. I just came back from his house."

"I hope your friend is okay," Yihshyong said.

"Don't worry. The problem my friend is having isn't that serious. We can solve everything."

"So, his house is in this area, right, Sir?" Iren asked.

Shiuander shook his head. "It's not too close from here. But I was deliberately passing through the road in this area."

"Do you mean to avoid traffic jams by going around here?" Iren asked.

"It's not like that. I happened to be passing by here because I wanted to stop by a restaurant about five hundred meters from the intersection where your accident happened."

"We understand!" Yihshyong laughed. Stomach affairs could sometimes make people changed plans.

Shiuander smiled. He continued his words. "So, when I was passing through the main road before the intersection, I realized that the road that had been quite empty had suddenly turned crowded. I heard people saying that there had been an accident at the intersection. So I immediately turned the car into this narrow alley and stop there. After that, I got off and walked to the intersection. My intention was actually just to see how bad the accident was. If it was really serious and the road was completely jammed, then I didn't go there. After arriving at the intersection, unexpectedly, I met Mr. Nangong there."

"I'm very sorry, sir! That incident has made you unable to eat at the restaurant," said Yihshyong.

"It's okay. Next time I can still go there. It's not a big deal." Shiuander laughed. "By the way, who hit your car?"

"We don't know. After hitting us, he immediately ran away. The car behind us also suffered damage because it hit our car from behind. The car did not have time to break," said Iren.

"How many people were there in the car?" Shiuander looked so curious.

"There were only four people," Yihshyong replied. There were three of us and one driver. Right now, he is still there giving statements to the police and taking care of things. It is actually our friend's car, and the driver is also our friend's driver."

"Actually, where are you going?"

"We want to go to Chyhjoong Park," Yihshyong replied.

"At this time of night?" Shiuander's voice sounded doubtful.

0