Chapter 262 : Shimen Yihshyong
190 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren smiled. "That's a very subjective thing." He imitated the words Shiuander had said earlier. "I don't think it's too late at this hour."

"Yes, you could say it's still twilight," said Shiuander. "But I think it is rare for people to go to the park at dusk. Moreover, Mr. Shimen's clothes are not like the clothes of people who want to relax in the park."

"I have very urgent things to do in the park. It's a very important thing. As for this outfit, I just want to wear it. There's no other reason," Yihshyong replied.

I am sure my answer is very difficult for his mind to accept. But, what should I tell?

Yihshyong actually didn't know what to answer if someone asked him about the clothes he was wearing. He couldn't possibly answer that he wore those clothes to make him looked like Shannchyuan. So he just blurted those words. He didn't know if that answer was enough to make Shiuander believe it.

"Frankly, you look exactly like Mr. Duanmuh," said Shiuander. Earlier, when I saw you appear, I thought I saw Mr. Duanmuh."

"Yes, it is true. In clothes like this, I do look very much like him," said Yihshyong.

"Speaking of Mr. Duanmuh, I didn't see him. Hasn't he come back yet?" Mr. Shiuander asked.

Iren turned towards the back seat. His face showed confusion. Yihshyong was actually confused, too. He was considering telling Shiuander the truth.

Now, what should I say?

"You are right, Sir! He hasn't come back yet. I've contacted the library that interviewed him. They said that he had been home a long time ago."

"Could it be that he has another appointment after his business at the library is over?" Shiuander asked.

"We don't know, Sir. But I don't think so," said Yihshyong. "After that, I called one of Mr. Duanmuh's friends. He also had an interview at the library. He told me that Mr. Duanmuh had said that he would stop by the mall in front of the station before returning home. So most likely, this afternoon Mr. Duanmuh was at the mall."

Shiuander looked so surprised after hearing Yihshyong's words. He suddenly braked the car. The atmosphere became silent. Yihshyong waited for the question Shiuander would ask. But the old man just sat pensively. They were in silence about ten seconds.

"Sir, Mr. Shiuander." Iren tried to talk to the old man, who suddenly looked shocked. "We can't stop here."

"Sorry." Shiuander seemed to come to his senses. He quickly stepped back on the accelerator. The car that had stopped for a few seconds was running again. However, the car runs very slowly. Shiuander looked left and right. After finding a suitable place, he pulled the car to the side of the road. After that, the car stopped there.

Jinqkang, who was sitting next to Yihshyong, turned to him. He said nothing, but Yihshyong felt that the look in Jinqkang's eyes suggested they should say something to Shiuander. If not, then along the way, the old man would keep showering them with dizzying questions.

"What's this really about?" Shiuander looked towards the back shuttle. "Is Mr. Duanmuh one of the victims of the incident at the mall?"

I think we should tell this old man about what happened at the mall. But how much can I put forward?

"We also don't know for sure, Sir! There is absolutely no news from Mr. Duanmuh," said Yihshyong. "Mr. Dongfang has already gone to the hospital to look for information. I hope we will get news about it soon."

"So, after the incident at the mall, Mr. Duanmuh hasn't returned home at all?"

Yihshyong nodded weakly.

"This afternoon, when we met in front of your house, you seemed calm. It was as if nothing had happened."

Yihshyong was silent. This time, he did not answer Shiuander's question. Not even a single word. He just nodded.

Shiuander shook his head. "Okay! There are things that are difficult to say. I can't force you to tell me. I understand."

"Thank you, Sir." Iren bent his body.

Shiuander sighed. "Now, let's just move on." He started the car, which he had stopped, again.

0