Chapter 272 : Shimen Yihshyong
144 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three of them looked at each other. Yihshyong nodded. He agreed with Iren.

They rose from the bench they were sitting on. After inching a few meters, they looked at the outside of the pentagon.

"Where do you think the crooks hid their messages?" Yihshyong muttered.

"The objects on each side of this pentagon are these stone benches. So it's very likely that the messages have a lot to do with these benches.

Yihshyong remembered the basement under their backyard. The place where they got the keys was under a stone bench in the basement. The stone benches in this park were much bigger than the stone benches in their basement. Even if they only focused on one side of the pentagon, there wasn't much they could do. It's still impossible to lift the stone benches on the side of the earth element.

"Let's check the bench in the middle," said Jinqkang.

The three of them then moved to the bench in the middle. The bench they were sitting on was the one on the far left on the earth element side.

"You know this bench is very heavy," Yihshyong said to Jinqkang.

"I know, Sir, but I don't think the criminals left any clues under this stone bench," said Jinqkang. "This is a public park. There's no way they'd come here and then dare to lift this stone bench to put something under it. Their actions will surely attract the attention of many people."

"Look at this!" Iren pointed at the side of the stone bench.

There was a hole in one side of the stone bench. The stone bench turned out to be different from the other stone benches.

"Could it be that the criminals put something in this hole?" Jinqkang asked.

Yihshyong was reminded of the underground passage that led to the basement under their backyard. The hole in the stone bench was about the same size as the dog hole in the secret passage.

"Let me try to enter," said Iren.

"Don't, Sir! Let me do it," said Jinqkang.

Yihshyong grabbed Iren's arm. "I know you're younger than me, so you're most likely still more flexible and fitter. But we have to be realistic. Among the three of us, Jinqkang is the youngest. So, this time, we'd better let him try this."

Iren nodded.

"Thank you, Sir for the opportunity you gave me." Jinqkang looked so excited. He immediately crouched down. The young man then lay down in front of the hole in the stone bench. Slowly, he crept into the hole. After he entered to the limit of his waist, he stopped.

After a minute Jinqkang was in that position, Yihshyong started to worry. But his anxiety vanished as Jinqkang inched backwards. Slowly, he came out of the hole.

After Jinqkang's whole body came out of the hole, he immediately got up and sat on the stone bench. He took a deep breath. His face looked thrilled. There was a plastic package in his hand.

"I think we should go back now. Soon this park will close. All visitors must leave!" Those were the first words Jinqkang said after he came out of the hole.

Yihshyong and Iren nodded. Jinqkang got up from the stone bench. The three of them then walked out of the garden.

 

0