Chapter 273 : Nangong Iren
162 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was so late at night. They were all at home. Yihshyong, Iren, Chioujen, Jenqyih, Tsaehorng, and Jinqkang were sitting in the dining room. They sat around the plastic wrap that was sitting on the dining table. Their eyes were fixed on the package they had received from Chingjoong Park.

Since returning from Chingjoong Park, they really hadn't opened the plastic wrap at all. So they didn't know what things they had found yet. Even they were not one hundred percent sure that the plastic package was really the message left by the kidnappers. There was always the possibility that the package contains random objects that had been placed inside the cavity of the stone bench in Chingjoong Park.

Yihshyong took a deep breath. He saw one by one the faces of the people sitting around him. With a slow tempo, he let the words slip from his lips.

"Before we begin, I would like to thank Tsaehorng first. Despite the results of our efforts tonight, which did not turn out to be what we expected, Tsaehorng has put a lot of time, money and energy into helping us. On this occasion, I, Shimen Yihshyong, on behalf of Dahge, Duanmuh Shannchyuan, I thank him profusely."

Yihshyong clapped his hands. The others followed him.

"No need, Uncle. I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do!" Tsaehorng answered in a slightly choked voice. "I think everyone else would do the same."

Of course not. Most people won't care.

That night , Tsaehorng had come to their house twice. The first was around eight o'clock in the evening. The second time Tsaehorng appeared there was just before Jinqkang, Yihshyong, and Iren arrived.

Earlier, as soon as Iren set foot on the floor of their house, he had a conversation with Tsaehorng. The young man explained in chronological order the things he had done that day. Iren listened seriously to everything the young man said.

Apparently, after contacting Gongshi and Pinghe, at the hospital where he dropped Juger, Tsaehorng met another young painter who was also taking part in the painting exhibition. The painter was visiting his family member, who was sick. Since the painter was very skilled at painting people's faces, and he also happened to have brought a painting kit, Tsaehorng asked his help to sketch the face of the girl they saw.

At that moment, Jenqyih was still at the hospital where Juger was being treated, so Tsaehorng also asked the painter to draw a sketch of the face based on Jenqyih's testimony. In no time, two face sketches were in their hands. Therefore, Pinghe did not need to paint two more sketches as they originally planned.

Tsaehorng said that he was surprised when he compared Pinghe's sketches with those of a painter who was Tsaehorng's acquaintance. The two sketches he brought from the hospital were very similar to the facial sketches made by Pinghe. There were some details that differ. However, those differences could actually complement each other. Tsaehorng asked Pinghe to make a fifth sketch based on the four existing facial sketches.

When Iren arrived home and saw the fifth sketch, he was so amazed because the face painted there was very similar to the face of the girl they saw. Among the people who had seen the girl, Iren was the only one who had seen the girl more than once.

Iren also had a chance to have a conversation with Chioujen. The youngest occupant of the house said that as soon as Pinghe finished his assignment, Tsaehorng took the man home. Tsaehorng also took away the fifth face sketch. The sketch will be reproduced. Apart from that, there were still a few more things that Tsaehorng had to deal with. Furthermore, Chioujen revealed that Jenqyih, who arrived at the house about fifteen minutes after Tsaehorng left to drop off Pinghe, also agreed that the faces in the four sketches left at home were very similar to the face of the girl they saw at the mall.

0