Chapter 274 : Nangong Iren
137 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The second time Tsaehorng arrived home that evening, he brought with him twenty copies of the sketch of the mysterious girl's face that made Shannchyuan seem to lose his mind. Chioujen said he and Jenqyih were surprised when they realized Tsaehorng was really serious about the face sketch.

"Rendi, what are you thinking? Do you think there is something strange?" Yihshyong's loud voice immediately broke Iren's thoughts.

"Nothing strange." Iren woke up from his daydream. "I was just thinking about the sketch of the face. Tsaehorng has reproduced the sketch. So, that's all to share with us, right?"

Tsaehorng nodded. "That's right Uncle! So every time you go out of the house, you can bring this face sketch. So, if at any time you have to ask someone, then you just show them the sketch. Each of us got three sheets. Each person gets three sheets, so we can give them to someone else if necessary. If it's not enough, I'll print more later."

"Good idea," said Yihshyong. "But I think, apart from the sketch of the mysterious girl's face, we should also bring along a photo of Dahge and Miss Liuchiou."

"That's what I've done, Uncle!" said Tsaehorng. "I've printed the photos of Uncle Duanmuh and Miss Liuchiou."

"Where did you get Miss Liuchiou's photo from?" Iren asked.

"From my friend, who is a news producer. There is a photo of Miss Liuchiou, whose face is very clear."

Yihshyong nodded. "Good job!"

"Before I forget, I better give it to you now," said Tsaehorng. After that, he gave photos of Shannchyuan, Yinqyueh, and the sketch of the mysterious girl's face to everyone there. After placing the photos and sketches in a safe place in the bedroom, they then gathered back at the dining table.

"So things related to the photos and facial sketches have been sorted out. Now I want to make sure about other things," said Yihshyong. "Chioujen, may I ask you something?"

"Please, Feel free to say it."

"How about the matter related to those two little bags?"

"I did the best I could. You saw for yourself that I changed our phones."

"Thank you. How about another thing?"

"That's settled too. I've checked all over the house. Not a single bug was detected."

"Did you ever involve Jenqyih in your activities?"

"Yihge really helped me a lot. Thank you, Yihge."

Jenqyih nodded. He smiled widely. "But I didn't help much. When I got home, Chioujen was almost done with everything. So there really wasn't much for me to do."

"I think each of us has tried our best," Chioujen said.

Yihshyong nodded several times. "Have you reported that to the police, too?"

"Earlier, before you left, the police called us again. I told them about it."

"Very good! Thank you." Yihshyong seemed happy to hear that. "Is there anything else? You seem to have something to say."

"Shyongge just told me it was Mr. Shiuander who took you to Chingjoong Park," said Chioujen. "Does that mean that our neighbor already knows everything?"

Yihshyong took a deep breath before answering Chioujen's question. "We didn't tell him about the kidnapping. But he's not a fool. So I think he can guess roughly what we're dealing with. Moreover, there was an arrest at Chingjoong Park. He must have heard from the people who came out of the garden. Guessing what has happened and is happening is not as difficult as putting together a puzzle."

"What about the Beaushu disappearance? Does he already know?" asked Chioujen.

"We have to tell him. Earlier, the situation required us to share the information with him," Yihshyong said.

"May I make a suggestion?" asked Chioujen.

"Please say so," Yihshyong said. "

"So much happened today. Wouldn't it be better if we did some sort of evaluation first? Let's briefly discuss the things that we have experienced. After that, we can talk about other things."

0