Chapter 275 : Nangong Iren
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong looked at Chioujen. "That we can do after we open this package. Looking at the contents of this package won't take much time."

"Right. But I'm afraid that once we open this package and then see the contents, we will be tempted to make comments immediately about the contents of this package. After that, we might even forget to discuss other things that are no less important. I want us to review everything first. Because if we don't discuss these things quickly, I'm afraid there are details we forget."

Iren nodded. He looked around. The gazes of the people there were clear enough.

Shyongge should have realized that everyone agreed with Chioujen's words.

Yihshyong looked at Jenqyih. Jenqyih also seemed to want to say something. Maybe it was related to the information he got while trying to find out about the condition of the victims at the mall. But, right away, he seemed to give up his intention to speak.

"Okay! Let's first discuss the series of events that we experienced today," said Yihshyong.      

Iren realized Yihshyong had done his best to lead them. With Shannchyuan absent, it was only natural for Yihshyong to take over. However, Yihshyong was not Shannchyuan. There were things that were clearly different between the two of them. Iren couldn't describe what the difference was, but he and maybe other friends could feel it too.

This is a reality we have to face. Everyone has a unique style of handling things. Such a natural thing is by no means a big deal.

"This morning, you all gave statements to the police. I think there are a lot of things the police don't tell us. Things that if we knew might be very helpful because those things are key clues to the problems we are facing."

Yihshyong paused for a moment before he continued again. The criminals certainly knew about the involvement of the police. I'm pretty sure they will try to devise a way to trick the police."

Once again, Yihshyong paused for a while. He looked at his friends. Iren suspected Yihshyong was trying to convince himself that his friends were listening well to what he had to say. Therefore, Iren tried to listen earnestly. He was amazed and saluted Yihshyong. Despite being under Shannchyuan's shadow, Yihshyong always tried to do his best.

Iren glanced at Chioujen. That kid was very smart. Maybe his thinking ability was equal, or perhaps even higher than Shannchyuan. All this time, Chioujen had always been obedient to Shannchyuan. Iren hoped that even this time Chioujen could restrain himself. In a situation like the one they are currently facing, cohesiveness was the main thing. It was the glue they needed most at that time.

Iren was grateful that so far Chioujen had not displayed a disappointing attitude or behavior. Just like Iren, Chioujen also sat in his chair and listened intently to Yihshyong's words. Even so, it seemed that he was also thinking about something. Of course, that's just Iren's estimation. But at least, Iren was ninety-five percent sure of the estimate he made.

"After that, on the way home, you guys stopped by the mall." Yihshyong continued his speech. "There happened an event that has not been explained until now. A mysterious event that is the second time that happened in that place. Dahge disappeared. Not only Dahge, Miss Liuchiou, who most likely went to the mall to meet Dahge, also disappeared. Although I don't have any evidence, I suspect that Miss Liuchiou disappeared along with Dahge."

"Can I say something?" Jenqyih asked. He interrupted Yihshyong's words while raising his right hand. Iren turned to Jenqyih. It was possible that Jenqyih would report his findings today regarding the victims of the incident.

"Later," said Yihshyong. "I'll finish what I said first. First, I want to describe the things that happened today chronologically. The development of those things you can report later."

Jenqyih nodded. He let Yihshyong continue his words.

"Meanwhile, we Jinqkang and I managed to trick the criminals by presenting the fake Duanmuh Shannchyuan. At least that's what I thought this afternoon. Right now, I'm not so sure anymore. It was possible that the thugs actually knew that the person they were talking to wasn't Dahge, but they didn't really mind that. As long as the one talking to them sounded like Dahge, that was enough for them. There was even a possibility that they were just messengers. The person who hired them was the one who instructed them to speak directly to Dahge."

Iren raised his hand. "Excuse me, does Shyongge have any evidence of that?"

0