Chapter 281 : Dongfang Jenqyih
131 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih nodded. "Tomorrow morning, I will visit other places. In addition to the families of the victims lying in the hospital, I also met several people whose family members have not been found. They said that their family member, whose whereabouts are unknown, previously said that they were going to the mall."

"In the other four hospitals you have visited, were there any fatalities?" Iren asked.

"There were two fatalities. One appears to have fallen down the stairs. It seems that at the time of the incident, that person was coming down the stairs. Because he couldn't see, he probably slipped and fell. The second victim died of a heart attack at the time of the incident. I don't know if he had any history of the condition before. Because everyone was panicking and experiencing temporary blindness, no one can help him," said Jenqyih.

"Too bad for them," Yihshyong said. "So, with this, we can at least be sure that at the time of the incident, Miss Liuchiou was indeed with Dahge. Since most of the people weren't seriously injured either, so I'm optimistic that Dahge and Miss Liuchiou weren't seriously injured either. As for why they haven't appeared until now, I can't answer that yet. I hope tomorrow morning the two of them will show up. It's possible that the two of them have some reason not to rush home."

Dahge does sometimes do strange things. But he wouldn't do something like this. The timing really isn't right.

"I'm sure Beaushu wants to tell us, but he can't," Chioujen said. "Instead of speculating too much, let's just wait for the truth to show itself. Of course, we have to keep trying to find them."

"I agree," Yihshyong said. "There must be some reason Dahge hasn't contacted us. For example, like when he was stuck in the elevator all night."

Tsaehorng raised his eyebrows when he heard Yihshyong's words. But the young man did not make any comments.

"When you said Dahge couldn't tell us, what did you have in mind?" Iren asked Chioujen. "Do you think Dahge is unconscious because he's injured? Or is he not free to give news because he doesn't have access? For example, he's in a cage."

Iren's words shocked everyone presented there.

Apparently, a wild imagination has also come to Iren. On what basis did he make such a conjecture?

"You mean there's a chance that Dahge was kidnapped too?" Yihshyong got up from his seat when he said that. "What is the solid reason behind your conjecture?"

Before Iren could answer Yihshyong's question, Jenqyih had already opened his mouth. "I don't think it's unreasonable for the kidnappers to kidnap Dahge too. What's in it for them to do such a ridiculous act? Didn't we agree to give them the things that Songfei left?"

Iren sighed. "Before I answer Shyongge and Yihge's questions, I want Chioujen to answer mine first."

Chioujen, who had not had time to answer Iren's question, this time, didn't answer right away either. He rubbed his palms together. With a slow tempo, he then gave the answer. "I just thought that Beaushu was injured. Maybe he was even unconscious, so he couldn't tell us. But then I doubted my own mind. We have agreed that it is almost certain that Beaushu was with Miss Liuchiou at the time of the incident. Right now, wherever Beaushu is, it is very likely that Miss Liuchiou is also there. Is it possible that the two of them are simultaneously in an unconscious state?"

Iren nodded. Jenqyih felt that such a conversation was just going around in circles. He didn't blame anyone. It was so late at night. Everyone was tired too. It's natural for people to wander in these circumstances. At times like that, they should only discuss important matters, not baseless speculation. If their brains were stuck, maybe it's better if they just sleep.

Tomorrow morning, when their bodies were back in shape and their minds were refreshed, the discussions they should have would go better. All of their words would be much higher quality. But Jenqyih didn't say it out loud. He doubted people would not be offended. In a state of exhaustion and disappointment like that moment, it's possible that people would get defensive when other people show their messy side.

"At first glance it seems unlikely that Dahge was kidnapped. As Yihge said, it makes little sense since we agreed to give the ransom items. But that is if we assume that the people who kidnapped Dahge are also the people who kidnapped Shinnshiow. What if there are other parties involved? What if there are other groups who also want those items?" said Iren.

"So you're saying, if it's true that Dahge was kidnapped, then the kidnappers are a different group from Shinnshiow's kidnappers," Jenqyih said.

Iren nodded.

It's the same as the conversation earlier about the identity of the people who hunted Songfei! It's all just baseless speculation.

"Aren't you thinking too far?" Jenqyih shook his head.

"Everything I said is not a certainty. True or not, we all do not know yet. But clearly, it is not impossible." Iren persisted.

"But I think it's still impossible. If Dahge was in their hands, we'd have gotten a call from them soon after. They should contact us quickly, because if it's too late, then Songfei's belongings will already be in the hands of Shinnshiow's kidnappers," said Jenqyih.

"But in reality these things are still in our hands?" Iren said.

"That's because it turns out that Shinnshiow's kidnappers still have another trick," said Jenqyih.

"What if Dahge's abductors, if indeed he was kidnapped, also found out about this?" said Iren. "Or it could be, these Dahge kidnappers already know that we won't easily hand over the ransom items to Shinnshiow's kidnappers."

Jenqyih was silent.

"You should also consider the traffic accident that happened to you," Chioujen said. "If it's the work of the Beaushu kidnappers, doesn't that make sense? They're trying to stop you from giving the ransom items to Shiowge's captors."

0