Chapter 282 : Dongfang Jenqyih
140 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih turned to Yihshyong. The person who was currently the oldest person in the house looked a bit confused. Jenqyih had suspected that Yihshyong was really considering Iren's strange speculation. The allegation was absolutely fantastic and difficult to consider the truth. He didn't know why this time Iren seemed so inconsequential. It was possible he was so tired that he was having a hard time thinking straight.

I'm so tired too! But Chioujen's last remark may be something we should pay more attention to.

Regarding the attitude of the people there, after Jenqyih thought further, he felt today everyone was strange. Even earlier, he and Chioujen had also made wild speculations. Even though Jenqyih was just joking, he didn't guarantee that others would think he was just joking. Especially Chioujen. Jenqyih felt Chioujen wasn't joking. He seemed seriously suspicious of Tsaehorng.

"Mr. Duanmuh could just be injured. Right now, he is lying somewhere. He did not contact the gentlemen here because he is not aware, or maybe even forget." Jinqkang suddenly joined in again.

"Forget how? Do you mean amnesia?" Iren asked.

"I think so," said Jinqkang.

"That only happens in movies or dramas." Iren laughed. "I've never heard of people becoming amnesiac after being kicked or trampled by people. After all, earlier we were sure that Miss Liuchiou was with Dahge. Even if it is true that one of them had amnesia, it would be almost impossible for the others to experience the same thing. Is there collective amnesia?""

"But it's not completely impossible," Yihshyong said.

Iren turned to Yihshyong.

"Don't you remember?" Yihshyong said. "Recently, there are cases of missing persons. Then suddenly they were found. But their condition is like a daze."

"What do you mean? asked Chioujen. "Are there many cases of missing persons here?" For the past six months, he had lived and worked outside the city. It's a long way from here. It was natural that he didn't know the news regarding the events in this city and the areas around this city.

Yihshyong then explained briefly to Chioujen about several cases of missing people. According to Yihshyong and his friends, these cases were rather strange. Chioujen nodded at Yihshyong's story. He didn't interrupt or ask in the middle of the story.

"What do you think?" Yihshyong asked.

"I agree with you. If we look at these events as stand-alone events, there is certainly nothing strange. But if we look at them as a series of events, then this clearly needs further investigation," Chioujen said.

After that, the atmosphere was quiet. Each of them seemed to be trying to digest information about today's events.

Suddenly, a voice broke the silence in the living room. Their phone rings. Jenqyih felt his body stiffen. He glanced around him. From their faces, it seemed they also felt what he felt. Maybe they were all wondering who was calling them. They looked at each other as if telling the other to answer the phone.

Chioujen stood up and rushed over to the phone. After the third ring, Chioujen immediately picked up the receiver. He put the receiver to his ear. A few seconds later, he put the receiver back down.

"Who's on the other end?" Yihshyong asked.

"There's no one. When I picked up, the line was disconnected," Chioujen replied.

They looked at each other again. At that moment, Jenqyih was sure that the night would be one of the longest that had ever happened in their lives.

0