Chapter 284 : Shimen Yihshyong
137 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren raised his hand. He pointed at Chioujen. Chioujen quickly approached. Iren removed an earphone from one ear. He then gave the earphone to Chioujen, who instantly put the earphone in his ears.

"We followed the man with the utmost care. He left the place in a car which turned out to be heading straight for Pyngyuan."

Hah! Are they headed this way?

Did that person's car really stop at a location near here?" Yihshyong asked.

"Right, Sir. The man we followed entered into a fairly large house. The location of the house is approximately three kilometers from our current location. Until this moment, the person is still inside the house. We haven't taken any action yet because this time we have to be sure that the person we're tailing is not just a distraction."

This is really significant progress!

"Thank you for your notice," said Yihshyong. "Now, what do the police want from us? What should we do?"

"We want you to tell us in detail what is in the package that you found in Chingjoong Park earlier. If the contents of the package are too difficult for you to describe, perhaps you should just send it to us."

The policeman stopped talking for a moment.

But we haven't unwrapped it yet!

The policeman resumed his words. "The method is not difficult. Just like before, when you gave us the paper containing the message from the kidnappers."

"I am Nangong Iren. Can I speak?"

Yihshyong was surprised. Iren suddenly cut off the policeman's words.

"Please, Sir!" answered the police. "But first, I want to hear an answer from Mr. Shimen."

"We haven't opened the package yet," Yihshyong said. "Right now, we're getting together to discuss the things that happened today. We were just about to open this package when you called."

"All right. We understand. Later, you can tell us about the contents of the package. Mr. Nangong, please ask the question."

"What about the people involved in the accident this afternoon in front of the grocery store? Are there any additional facts that the police have discovered?"

"Regarding the motorcyclist and passenger, we are still trying to track him down. So we can't give any new information about them. But regarding the car that was hit in front of the grocery store, we saw it about half an hour ago."

"Where did the police find the car?" Iren's voice sounded so enthusiastic.

"The car was circling in a residential complex not far from here. After about five minutes, the car then left the housing complex."

"I am Jongharng Chioujen. Who is the driver of the car?" Chioujen, who looked impatient, also asked the Police.

"Based on the characteristics described by our officers in the field, the driver of the car is still the same person as the driver this afternoon. He is your neighbor, Mr. Horngshi Gauchyh."

Yihshyong held his breath when he heard the policeman's words.

"Where exactly is the housing complex, Sir?" Iren asked.

"The housing complex is the housing complex where the house that the person we followed from Chingjoong Park entered. Our officers saw the car while monitoring the house."

Iren turned to Yihshyong. His face was so tense.

"Then, are there any police who are currently following Mr. Horngshi Gauchyh?" asked Chioujen.

"There is, Sir!" Answer the police. "But this time we are very careful. So we follow him from quite a distance. Therefore, the risk of losing his track is quite high."

"Alright! Thank you, Sir, for the information," said Iren.

"You are welcome, Sir. Please don't turn off this device. So you can find out quickly if there is something we want to say. We'll talk again exactly an hour from now, after you open the package," said the policeman. After that, the policeman immediately cut off the connection.

Yihshyong turned to Jenqyih, Tsaehorng, and Jinqkang. With faces full of question marks, the three of them looked straight at Yihshyong, Iren, and Chioujen.

"Now, please explain to the three of them what the police just told us." Yihshyong patted Iren's shoulder.

Iren nodded. He recounted the contents of the conversation that had just taken place between them and the police. Jenqyih didn't show any great surprise. Likewise, with Tsaehorng. Although they didn't hear what the policeman said earlier, but from the words that came out of the mouths of Iren, Chioujen, and Yihshyong, they seemed to have guessed what had happened.

However, unlike Tsaehorng and Jenqyih, Jinqkang looked surprised. Yihshyong guessed Jinqkang was the one with the least experience in dealing with thrilling things, at least among the people present here. Tsaehorng was indeed younger than Jinqkang. But he had joined a group of delinquent youths, so he had more or less experienced things that were thrilling to the soul. After all, the series of events that day was probably too tiring for Jinqkang. Both physically and mentally.

"You must be exhausted." Jenqyih patted Jinqkang on the back.

0