Chapter 287 : Shimen Yihshyong
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih's voice was very loud when he ordered the pizza. They all looked at each other while holding back laughter. Although Jenqyih was an expert in ancient languages. However, in his daily life, he often recites foreign words using the local dialect of Yeuandong. The names of these types of pizza were foreign names. The names that came out of Jenqyih's mouth sounded hilarious.

During scientific presentations or discussions, Jenqyih can pronounce foreign terms clearly and precisely. But in everyday life, he instead chooses to pronounce the words strangely. I think the pizza seller there must be desperately trying not to laugh at this point.

"All right," said Jenqyih. "We'll just have to wait a bit. This restaurant is very close to the Jongharng Station. So I think our orders will arrive soon."

Iren looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "Shall we call the police now or wait for them to call us?"

Yihshyong looked up at Iren. "I'm almost done copying these papers. Earlier, the police gave us an hour. So we don't need to rush. We'll just have to wait until they call us."

They all sat patiently waiting for the police to contact them via Huahshiang, and at the same time waiting for their pizza to arrive.

Not until five minutes later, there was the sound of a car stopping in front of their house.

"Who's coming?" Iren turned to Yihshyong. His gaze was filled with astonishment.

Yihshyong shrugged.

About thirty seconds later, they heard the sound of someone screaming.

"Pizza!"

Everyone presented there looked at each other.

"So quick!" Jinqkang said. "This is impossible!"

Jenqyih stood up instantly. He walked briskly to the front door. After opening the door, he ran towards the fence right away.

Yihshyong glanced at the clock on the wall. It was still about fifteen minutes before the police were supposed to contact them.

A moment later, the front door opened again. Jenqyih appeared from behind the door. But strangely, he wasn't alone. Behind him was someone following Jenqyih's footsteps. The person pushed some kind of stroller. There were four boxes piled on top of the stroller.

This is the first time I've seen a pizza delivery man using a stroller. The boxes are big. But not that big, so the courier had to use something like that.

"This jumbo pizza is huge," Jinqkang shouted.

Jenqyih kept walking. He headed towards the dining table. Arriving at the dining table. The person who brought the pizza moved the large cardboard boxes one by one onto the dining table. Yihshyong could smell the sweet smell emanating from the pizza boxes. The smell made Yihshyong feel starving.

The man finished putting the pizza boxes on the table. He then took off his hat.

"Gentlemen, I apologize. There is someone who wants to see you at this time."

They were all stunned when they heard the pizza delivery man's words.

Good grief! Is he an undercover cop? How could they predict we would order pizza?

"Who wants to meet us?" Yihshyong asked.

The person then bent down beside the stroller he was carrying. He opened the panel at the bottom on the side of the stroller. From behind the open panel, came someone. The man was wearing a dark brown leather jacket. As he stood up, they could all see his face clearly. He was Jongli Jyhren. Dongfang Jenqyih's friend.

Yihshyong turned to Jenqyih. Jenqyih looked very surprised. His mouth opened as he looked at his friend.

Is Jenqyih just pretending to be surprised?

Everyone then stood up.

Jongli Jyhren said, "Sorry, gentlemen. This pizza delivery guy is my colleague. He will take this stroller out and back into the vehicle we brought. This is to convince those who are watching this house that the person who just came it's just a pizza delivery guy. And that guy came right back after he finished delivering the order into the house."

The pizza delivery man bowed his head towards them. He put his hat back on. After that, he grabbed the handle to push the stroller. He turned the stroller toward the exit and headed straight for it.

Without being asked, Jinqkang walked beside the person. They both then left the house. A moment later, they heard the sound of a car driving away. Not long after, Jinqkang returned to the house. He immediately sat down where he had sat before.

"Good evening, gentlemen," said Jenqyih's friend. "I, Jongli Jyhren, apologize for making you gentlemen wait too long. For one reason or another, only now have I been able to come here again. At this point, I have some things to say."

 

0