Chapter 289 : Nangong Iren
147 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jongli Jyhren smiled. "We will still come to this house. I will say that Mr. Duanmuh Shannchyuan last night ordered pizza. He instructed we should deliver these pizzas tonight to his house."

"I think, even if no one ordered, if there was pizza delivered to our house, we would definitely receive it." Jenqyih smiled broadly. His face lit up as he said that.

Jinqkang and Chioujen nodded. They laughed at Jenqyih's words.

"Stop it. I think we've talked enough about pizza," Yihshyong said. "Now it's time for a serious talk." Yihshyong turned towards Jongli Jyhren. "What are the results of the investigation that your organization did?"

"The results of our investigation are more or less the same as the results of the police investigation. Although we conduct separate investigations, we often run into the police while searching for clues that we get. We think the police are also aware that we are also investigating this matter."

"Could you please tell us about the probable places where Shinnshiow is being held?" Iren asked.

"We did get some clues. We've managed to find the car that the kidnappers used to take Mr. Beeihae away," said Jongli Jyhren.

Ah! This is encouraging news.

"Where was the car found?" Yihshyong's eyes widened.

"Around midnight, we managed to track down the whereabouts of the car. The car was in the city located east of this big city. The kidnappers abandoned the car in the parking lot of a shopping mall."

"Are there witnesses?" Iren asked.

Jongli nodded. "The witnesses who were there all said that the car had been parked there since yesterday afternoon. About five o'clock in the afternoon."

"So Shinnshiow is in that city?" Yihshyong's voice was full of curiosity.

"I do not think so. We feel that the kidnappers deliberately put the car there to confuse us." Jongli Jyhren shook his head. "We think they transferred Mr. Beeihae to another car before they took the car out of town."

"Did the police know about this?" Iren asked.

"Of course they know. This morning, they even sent some officers there to check the car. We checked the car in the middle of the night. Right after we found him."

The police did not give this information to us at all. I don't know why. Even though so far we are all very cooperative.

"Then what about the person who brought the car?" Jenqyih asked a question. He looked bored with just sitting there listening.

"What do you want to know?" asked Jongli.

"Of course I want to know about the basics of the person who brought the car. For example, physical characteristics."

"He was wearing a hat, a thick jacket, and sunglasses. The witnesses also said that his teeth were bared."

"The police already know, right?" Yihshyong asked.

"Of course. The city police have even distributed a sketch of the car's driver's face to all police personnel on duty in areas where the car might have passed while escaping to the next town."

"Such a clear physical trait. Wouldn't that be something that would greatly assist the investigation?" Iren asked.

Jongli shook his head. "We suspect that the slanted teeth are also just part of the disguise."

Ah! That is true! They must have been well prepared for something like that.

"Do you have direct communication with the police in this city?" Iren asked.

"I can say that we have limited cooperation."

"Limited cooperation?" Yihshyong seemed interested in that statement. "Is it because of this kidnapping incident?"

"No, Sir. That's how it usually is. We exchange information regularly. Although sometimes we do withhold some information. So do the police. Often they provide incomplete information."

0