Chapter 290 : Nangong Iren
134 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren nodded. Such competition was clearly unhealthy. Nobody knew their purpose for doing such things.. Iren didn't really care, either. Whatever the police do, it's none of his business. He just wanted Shinnshiow to come back quickly. It didn't matter who found him first.

"So, the police didn't tell you about this at all," said Jongli Jyhren.

"The police never said anything about the results of their investigation," Yihshyong said. "Except tonight, when the police said they were following the kidnapper's accomplice to a house not too far from here. In addition, they also only informed us of the presence of our neighbors in the vicinity of that house."

"But they must have contacted the gentlemen here soon after you came back from the park," said Jongli.

Yihshyong nodded.

"Have you told the police about the contents of the package that you found in the park?" Asked Jongli Jyhren.

How did he know we found the package? Ah! It is possible the secret organization he works for had also sent someone to the park to monitor the ransom handover process.

"Not yet." Yihshyong shook his head quickly. "We just opened it. By now, the police should have contacted us again to inquire about the contents of this package," said Yihshyong.

"Our Huahshianq haven't twinkled yet," Chioujen said.

"It's about time. It's a little strange that the police haven't contacted us," Yihshyong said.

"Maybe they are busy with something. It could be that something extraordinary has happened," said Jenqyih.

"So this thing is called Huahshianq?" Jongli Jyhren pointed to the communication device the police gave them.

Iren laughed. "We don't know what it's called. So we call it Huahshianq."

Jongli Jyhren chuckled after hearing Iren's answer. "Although we also use this kind of tool, I don't know what it's called either."

"If the Huahshianq is on, can the police listen to our conversation right now?" Irene asked.

"Of course not, Sir," answered Jongli Jyhren. "If that button is not on, even though Huahshianq is on, both parties still cannot hear the voice of the other party." Jongli Jyhren pointed at the button located next to the Huahshianq on-off button.

"But since yesterday, we never touched that button? Conversations can easily occur by simply turning on the device," said Iren.

"No, Sir. That button, which is next to the on-off button, doesn't have to be pressed if we want to communicate. So in the earphones, there is a sensor. If we put earphones in our ears, the device will automatically send our voices and at the same time receive sound from the other end," said Jongli Jyhren.

"So even if the device is on, as long as we don't press the button next to the on-off button, or the earphones aren't plugged into our ears, then they won't be able to listen to our conversation," said Iren.

"That's right, Sir," answered Jongli Jyhren.

Iren nodded hearing Jongli Jyhren's explanation. The police didn't tell them about it at all.

They purposely didn't tell me about it because they thought it isn't important? Or because they didn't know themselves? But there is no way they didn't know about it.

"What exactly is in that package?" Ask Jongli Jyhren.

Yihshyong sighed. "The kidnappers asked us to cooperate in deceiving the police. So they asked us to prepare another bag. The things we had to give to the kidnappers, we had to put in that other bag."

Jongli raised his eyebrows. "They're quite clever."

0