Chapter 291 : Nangong Iren
132 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong nodded. "We have to fill the old bag with other items of approximately the same amount and weight. Later, there will be two teams. The first team will deliver the fake ransom items. The second team will deliver the real ransom items. They asked us to cover up this plan. So later, the police should only monitor the first team."

"Do you intend to cooperate with the kidnappers?" Jongli Jyhren smiled. His smile was so strange and mysterious.

That obviously couldn't happen. Does he want to test us?

"Of course not." Yihshyong laughed. "We will tell the truth to the police."

Jongli Jyhren was silent. Although he seemed to be worried about something, he didn't say anything.

"The lights are on," Jinqkang shouted. He pointed to their means of communication.

Yihshyong got up from the chair and approached Huahshianq. He gestured for Chioujen to join the conversation. They both then put earphones into their ears.

"Please don't tell the police that I am here. At this stage, the police shouldn't need to know I'm here."

Yihshyong and Chioujen said nothing. They just nodded.

Isn't this weird? Law enforcers hide from other law enforcers. This is a far cry from the official procedure they are supposed to carry out!

Even though he didn't know the real reason, Iren still tried to think positive. It was possible Jongli Jyhren suspected that there were spies on the police side.

Yihshyong then told the police about the contents of the package. He told them in detail. He even read out word for word what was written in the two letters inside the package. After that, Yihshyong seemed to listen well to the words of the person on the other end. Chioujen, who was listening through the other Huahshianq, didn't say anything at all. He just kept quiet and listened to the conversation between Yihshyong and the police.

Yihshyong's conversation with the police took about ten to twelve minutes. After the conversation ended, Yihshyong and Chioujen immediately returned to their seats at the dining table.

"How is it? Who this time has to go deliver these two letters to the grocery store?" Iren asked.

"May I speak?" Jinqkang suddenly interrupted before Yihshyong had time to answer.

"Go ahead," Yihshyong said.

"The place where the police are monitoring this incident is right behind this house. So why don't we just punch a hole in the wall in the backyard? I think a box-shaped hole measuring only about twenty centimeters on each side is enough as a way to pass things over this. After all the problems are solved, we can close the hole again. Regarding the owner of the two houses, I don't think they will mind as long as everything is returned to the way it was."

Yihshyong smiled at Jinqkang's suggestion. "Your suggestion does make sense. But there is something else that makes it impossible. There are two reasons I can say."

Jinqkang listened carefully to Yihshyong's explanation.

"The first is, the wall in the backyard, which divides the backyard of this house with the backyard of the house behind, is very thick. Besides being thick, the wall is also very strong because it has a metal layer inside. We need special tools to just make a hole in there."

Jinqkang nodded.

"The second is, because special equipment is needed, the noise that will be generated will also disturb people. Sound pollution like that will make anyone who is watching our house suspicious."

"Layers of walls with metal on the inside?" Jinqkang gaped. "The owner of this house must be a man full of vigilance."

Regarding that, we are also curious.

"We also don't know about the reasons behind the decision to build such a wall." Yihshyong shook his head weakly. "Is there anything else related to that matter you would like to ask?"

"No, Sir." Jinqkang shook his head. "Thank you."

"Now I will answer Iren's question," Yihshyong said. " The police said that this time we should not use the grocery store as a meeting place."

"Is there any indication the criminals knew about it?" Jenqyih asked.

Yihshyong shook his head. "Police don't know if the criminals are aware of it or not. They said it is just a precaution in case the grocery store turns out to be also under surveillance."

"Then where is the place the police think is safer? Is it Jongharng subway station?" Iren asked.

"The subway station is indeed a good choice. But the police said it is too far away," Chioujen quipped.

"Near the grocery store, there is a small stall selling various juices. The police said it is safer there," said Yihshyong.

"Sorry, Sir," said Jinqkang. "What is the difference? If that place is really close to a grocery store, then the people who watch the grocery store can definitely see who goes into the juice shop."

"May I ask you a question?" Tsaehorng, who had been silent for a long time, also opened his mouth.

"Go ahead," Yihshyong said.

"How close is the grocery store to the stall selling a variety of juices?"

"The two shops are very close," said Jenqyih. "It's next to each other."

"In that case," Jinqkang spoke again. "My earlier question made even more sense."

"What if we let Mr. Shimen explain first what the police plan really is," said Jongli.

Everyone nodded.

0