Chapter 292 : Nangong Iren
162 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong continued his words. "The police said we have to hand over these two letters there, but not where people usually sit to enjoy the fresh juice. We have to walk into the room inside."

"Ah!" Chioujen smiled. "I think I can guess what the police mean. The juice shop is between the grocery store and the flower shop."

"Which flower shop?" Iren tried to remember.

"Ah! That flower shop," Jenqyih immediately responded. He chuckled. "But I think there is something wrong with your explanation."

Chioujen nodded. "Okay, I admit it's not quite right to say that the juice shop is between the grocery store and the flower shop. The grocery store and the juice shop face the same direction. The flower shop faces the other way."

"Then what does the juice shop have to do with the flower shop?" Jinqkang asked.

"We can enter the inside of the juice shop through the flower shop," said Chioujen. "So the person who oversees the grocery store, if that person really exists, might indeed see if one of us goes into the juice shop. However, that person definitely won't be able to see us going into the flower shop."

"Unless that person is following us," Jenqyih said.

"You're right," Chioujen said. "But that means he'll be breaking his own disguise. We'll definitely realize right away that the person following us is a member of that group of kidnappers."

Jinqkang nodded. The young man's face conveyed satisfaction.

However, Iren still doesn't understand. "Then how do we get into the interior of the juice shop from the flower shop?"

Chioujen continued his speech. "There's a connecting door between the back of the flower shop and the back of the juice shop. So we can go into the flower shop, then into the room behind it, then through the connecting door to enter the inside of the juice shop."

"I see what you mean," Jenqyih said. "But, if people often pass the path, then many people would already know."

"I think very few people know. The toilets for visitors in the two shops are not located at the back. So no one deliberately enters the room on the inside," Chioujen said.

"Then how did you find out about this?" Iren asked.

"Regarding that question, I choose not to answer," Chioujen said. "All I can say is that I've been inside. So I know about it."

Is it just me or is Chioujen really weird? Whatever he's hiding, I hope he's one hundred percent honest with Dahge.

"Then, how about you're the one who will bring these two letters there?" Yihshyong said. "Do you all agree?"

Everyone just nodded. No one objected to Yihshyong's proposal.

"Besides, you haven't lived here in quite a while. So, your face is most likely quite foreign to the members of the gang." Yihshyong looked at Chioujen.

"But since last night I've been in and out of this house, so they should also be aware of who I am," said Chioujen.

"At least your face is still stranger than the rest of us," said Iren.

Chioujen sighed. "Okay! I'll be the one going there."

"Wait," said Jinqkang. "Isn't this suspicious? The kidnappers aren't stupid. If in the middle of the night like this, one of us was wandering outside, wouldn't they be alert right away?"

"What if we send more than one person?" Tsaehorng opened his mouth again. This time, he suddenly made a suggestion.

"What if you explain more clearly?" said Iren.

"Aren't we worried that the people who are watching this house will try to follow the people who get out of here?" said Tsaehorng. "So, what if two or three people get out of here at about the same time? Wouldn't something like this confuse them a bit?"

"What if there are a lot of them? So they can share tasks to follow each of us," said Iren.

"I think I can add a little more," Chioujen said. "The point of this action is that we are all having a hard time sleeping right now because we have strange things to think about."

Chioujen stopped talking for a while.

Time flies so fast, you better not stall!

0