Chapter 299 : Shimen Yihshyong
136 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong looked at his friends. Everyone presented nodded.

"If that's our decision, we'd better talk to Mr. Shiuander right now. If we put it off until tomorrow morning, it might be too late. He could have left very early." Iren looked at Yihshyong.

"Alright! I'm going to see Mr. Shiuander now." Yihshyong immediately got up from where he was sitting.

"Where are you going to meet him?" Iren asked.

"Of course at the bus stop in front of our housing complex. Didn't Jenqyih just say that he left Mr. Shiuander there?"

"Is it true he's still there now?"

"Earlier he said that he would still be there for some time. So it is very likely that he is still sitting there," said Jenqyih.

"Late at night like this, if he's no longer there, he's most likely already back home. So, I'm going to his house," Yihshyong said.

"I will accompany Shyongge!" Jenqyih also stood up.

"Please, don't!" Iren shook his head vigorously. "I think it's better if only one person goes to see Mr. Shiuander. If it's true that there are people watching us, then the two of you going to meet Mr. Shiuander might make them even more suspicious."

Yihshyong turned to Jongli Jyhren.

He must have had a lot of experience in this matter. He should be able to shed some light.

"Mr. Jongli," said Iren. "Do you think our landline is being tapped?"

Jongli Jyhren took a breath. He started to open his mouth. "I think there's still the possibility that the phone lines in this house have been tapped. But if that's the case, they don't do it here.

Maybe so. But that means things are getting harder for us to detect!

"As for whether there are people who are still keeping an eye on this house, I think that at this time there are no mysterious people who are watching this house."

"Is there no one at all?" Tsaehorng raised his eyebrows. The young man seemed doubtful of Jongli's words.

"As far as I can see, it's like that. However, of course, this is just my personal opinion. There is always the possibility that my estimates are not correct. So, there is no harm in being more careful."

"What about the police?" Yihshyong asked.

"Currently, the police are also only monitoring at the ends of the roads. But their number is more than enough.

Yihshyong nodded a few times. He was relieved to hear Jongli's explanation.

Tsaehorng suddenly stood up.

What will he do?

Yihshyong immediately opened his mouth. "Tsaehorng! Don't go home yet. Wait for me to come back after talking to Mr. Shiuander."

"What do you want to tell me, Uncle?"

"I don't know yet. I am just thinking that maybe I'll get some new information from Mr. Shiuander."

"Okay, Uncle." Tsaehorng nodded. The young man sat back down.

"I'll go now," Yihshyong said. He quickly moved closer to the living room door. He opened the door right away. Without wasting time, he moved quickly towards the fence of their house. Yihshyong opened the gate very carefully. He didn't want to make a sound loud enough to make anyone suspicious.

The road in front of their house was very quiet. No one was passing by. Nor were people lounging on the front porches of their houses. Yihshyong felt that such silence was eerie. Under normal circumstances, it was almost impossible for Yihshyong to dare to continue his stride. He would definitely decide to just go back home. However, back then, everything was different. Now, Yihshyong had no time to worry about the things that would normally bother him. Courageously, Yihshyong continued to step forward.

There's no way anything worse could have happen to me along the way to the bus stop up ahead!

0