Chapter 300 : Shimen Yihshyong
142 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half running, Yihshyong walked towards the entrance gate of their housing complex. He really wished that Mr. Shiuander was still sitting at the bus stop. With such a moving speed, it didn't take too long for Yihshyong to catch up with the old man. As Jenqyih said, Mr. Shiuander was still sitting on the bench at the bus stop. From afar, his body seemed to be leaning forward slightly. It seemed that Mr. Shiuander was already very sleepy.

"Mr. Shiuander!" Yihshyong exclaimed when he was very close to the bus stop.

The old man turned. Even though the light wasn't too bright, Yihshyong could still see clearly. Shiuander's face looked surprised when he noticed Yihshyong's presence. In an instant, the expression on the old man's face changed. He smiled and waved at Yihshyong.

Yihshyong sat down next to Shiuander straight away.

"Good evening, Sir!"

"Good evening, Mr. Shimen. But it's already late at night."

"Mr. Dongfang told me you are sitting here because you couldn't sleep."

Shiuander smiled wider. "Are you also unable to sleep?"

Yihshyong did not immediately answer the question. "I feel relieved that you are still here!"

"What's wrong, Mr. Shimen? Looks like something serious is going on."

"I have something very important to discuss with you."

"Is that related to what happened earlier?"

"That's right, Sir! I hope you will spare a minute."

Shiuander Janji pondered for a while. "Okay, Mr. Shimen. Incidentally, besides not being able to sleep, I also don't know what I should do now. Where are we going to talk?"

"Let's talk here, Sir! I think this place is even safer than our house in there."

Before starting the discussion, Shiuander Janji looked in all directions around them. Even though they were on the edge of the highway, it didn't mean that the atmosphere there had to be crowded. It was past midnight. So, not many pedestrians are still passing by.

"Very well, Mr. Shimen. Please tell me what is on your mind."

Wasting no time, Yihshyong told him what he had to say. He revealed everything from the incident of Shinnshiow's abduction to the message in the package they had found in the park. Of course, as Jongli suggested, there were many things Yihshyong didn't reveal.

Shiuander Janji listened attentively to Yihshyong's speech. His eyes widened when Yihshyong explained the important points of the series of events that he experienced. The old man seemed to forget the drowsiness that had hit him.

"So basically, the kidnappers asked you to replace the bag that was the container for the ransom items?"

"That's right, Sir! Jenqyih coincidentally told me you were helping your friend who is a distributor of goods using the Mhaushyongwoei brand. The kidnappers asked us to look for bags with the Mhaushyongwoei brand."

"Do you really have to use the exact same bag? Even to use a certain brand?"

"We don't know, Sir! They sent a picture of a bag with the Mhaushyongwoei brand. We don't know it's only the shape, size, and color have to be the same. Or they also want a bag with the same brand."

"Are you currently carrying the photo?"

"I bring the picture, Sir." Yihshyong reached into his shirt pocket. He took out a photo.

"May I see it?" Shiuander Janji stretched out his hand.

"Please, Sir!" Yihshyong gave the photo to Shiuander Janji.

The old man immediately brought the photo in front of his face. He looked at the photo very seriously.

"The light is terrible in here. I can't see very well." Shiuander Janji sighed. "Besides, my eyesight is also blurry."

0