Chapter 304 : Shimen Yihshyong
144 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"About those two journalists. Are they in good health?"

"One person is healthy, so we obtained all this information from that person. The other person is still unconscious. When he was found, the man was actually still conscious, but when he was taken to the hospital, his condition worsened."

"The police know about this, don't they?" Yihshyong asked.

"They already know. Even the police have been combing the place where the criminals had held the journalists before they managed to escape."

"Where is it, Sir?" Yihshyong asked.

"It's in an old building in the nearby forest," said Jongli. "But there's nothing there. The criminals have left their base. So the other three journalists haven't been found."

"Thank you very much, Sir for the notification. We wonder why the police didn't tell us about this," said Iren.

"The police will tell you only the things that are directly related to the kidnapping of Mr. Beeihae," said Jongli Jyhren.

"Is there anything else you want to say?" Yihshyong asked.

"Of course there is. This is the more important thing."

Anything else important? Turns out it is a long night!

"What else, Sir?" Yihshyong asked.

"One of the two journalists, who is still unconscious, does not hold any identity. It is not clear where his wallet fell. One agent at the organization I work for found the object in one place in the Dahfeisy Tower. We don't know why the police and the Public Security Bureau failed to find the object earlier."

What does he really want to say?

"Are there any additional clues that you got from that person's wallet?" asked Tsaehorng. The young man seemed very interested in the new information.

"That person's name is Yeuduo Jendaw," said Jongli Jyhren. "Do any of you know him?"

Yihshyong looked at his friends. They all looked at each other questioningly.

"None of us know him. Why do you think he is someone we know?" Iren asked.

"Because in his wallet we found the address and phone number of this house," said Jongli Jyhren.

Everyone looked at each other again with a look that was hard for Yihshyong to describe.

"Maybe Dahge knows the person," Jenqyih said.

"Did you ever hear Dahge talk about that guy?" Iren asked Jenqyih.

"Never! But none of us present here knows that person. So, maybe he is an acquaintance of Dahge."

"Not necessarily, said Iren. "That person could be Shinnshiow's friend. Or maybe Chioujen's."

"Dahge's friend, Chioujen's friend, or Shinnshiow's friend, the three of them aren't here right now. So the bottom line is that the person knows about us," Yihshyong said.

"We have reason to suspect that Mr. Jongharng does not know the person named Yeuduo Jendaw," said Jongli Jyhren.

How could he know Chioujen didn't know that person? Could it be that Chioujen already knew about this?

"Then that person is either Dahge's friend or Shinnshiow's friend," Yihshyong said.

"Why didn't the police ask us about that person?" Iren asked.

"Because the police and this city's public security bureau don't know about the whereabouts of the wallet yet. We only found it four hours ago. Maybe in a few hours we will pass this information on to them."

Yihshyong was surprised to hear that. But soon after that, he could understand it.

Coordination among law enforcement agencies in this city is terrible! A strange thing like this, isn't it so embarrassing?

"All right, Sir! Thank you very much for the information," said Yihshyong.

"This is my duty," said Jongli Jyhren. "Moreover, Mr. Dongfang is my friend."

Yihshyong glanced at Jenqyih. His friend was silent. He may need some time to digest the new information that comes rushing in .

"If there is any new information, I will immediately report it," said Jongli Jyhren.

"Again, thank you," Yihshyong said.

"Okay Mr. Mingju," said Jongli Jyhren. "I think we can go now."

0