Chapter 305 : Shimen Yihshyong
142 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsaehorng quickly stood up when he heard Jongli Jyhren's words. It was obvious that he was very sleepy. They all then gave way to Jongli Jyhren to approach the cardboard box they had prepared earlier.

Jongli Jyhren smiled. Quickly, he stepped into the cardboard box. After Jongli Jyhren lay curled up in the box, they closed the box. Iren stepped towards the entrance and opened it.

Their living room door was a double-sided door, so they can open it wide when putting in or taking out large items. Iren opened both sides of the door. Together, they lifted the cardboard box to the front page. Tsaehorng's car was only about two meters from the front yard terrace. Because they lifted the cardboard box together, it didn't feel heavy at all.

They would put the cardboard box in the back seat of the car. Tsaehorng opened the back door of his car. He got into the back seat of the car to get ready to receive the cardboard box.

The other friends lifted the cardboard box and directed it to the back seat. The car door was much narrower than their house door. So they had a little trouble getting the cardboard box into the car. Fortunately, the car Tsaehorng used was a fairly large car, so even though there were a few problems, they managed to put the cardboard box in the back seat of the car.

"I'm leaving now, Uncle," said Tsaehorng. "Before six in the morning, I'll be back here again."

"Six o'clock in the morning, we will leave in Mr. Shiuander's car. So you don't have to be here so early," Yihshyong said.

"It's all right, Uncle. Maybe in the morning you have other things to do. Other things that you haven't even thought of yet."

Yihshyong smiled. Tsaehorng seemed very excited. Maybe for the past six months, he had been bored with living a peaceful life in another city. As soon as he returned to this city and encountered something like this, his spirit rekindled.

"Jinqkang, you are on standby in this house!" Tsaehorng pointed straight at Jinqkang.

"Yes, sir!" Jinqkang saluted in a firm voice.

Iren opened the gate of the house. Tsaehorng started the car. Before the car started moving, a figure appeared from behind the gate and went straight into their yard.

"Chioujen! Don't stand there. The car is about to go out," said Iren. At that time, Chioujen looked confused. He was standing right in front of Tsaehorng's car.

"Sorry, Uncle, I have to go home now." Tsaehorng poked his head out the window.

"Be careful on the road," Chioujen said. He walked to the side , towards the other friends who were standing next to the car. In his right hand, he was carrying a plastic package.

"What do you bring?" Yihshyong asked.

"I went to the juice shop. So, it would be weird to come home with nothing. So I bought some drinks for all of us."

Iren laughed. "Too bad Tsaehorng can't enjoy this juice with us."

"That's all right, Uncle. Maybe next time I can come with you guys for pizza and some juice."

The car then started to run. Tsaehorng waved his hand at the people presented.

After Tsaehorng's car left, they then went back into the house.

"Let's eat pizza first and drink juice. After that, we have to get some rest," said Iren.

"Tomorrow, who's going to go look for the bag?" Jinqkang asked.

"Iren and I will go with Mr. Shiuander to look for bags. Chioujen, replacing Jenqyih, will look for information related to the victims of the light explosion incident at the mall," said Yihshyong. "Jenqyih and you will stay at home. If something unexpected happens, you two will take care of it."

"So we're going to involve Mr. Shiuander again in our affairs?" asked Chioujen.

"Ah! There is a recent development. Earlier, when you left, we found an interesting fact. It turned out that Mr. Shiuander's friend is a distributor of the brand of the bag in the photo inside the package," said Iren.

"Wow! Every second there is a surprisingly recent development," said Chioujen.

 

 

0