Chapter 306 : Nangong Iren
135 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At ten minutes to six, Iren and Yihshyong were already standing right in front of the fence of Shiuander Janji's house.

"Have you asked Chioujen about that?" Yihshyong uttered those words in a low volume.

"Which matter?"

"The thing Mr. Jongli told us yesterday."

"Ah!" Yihshyong's answer was greeted by Iren with a very strong nod. "About Yeuduo Jendaw. Yes, I asked him. He said he didn't know and had never heard of Yeuduo Jendaw."

"Then there are only two possibilities. If he's not Shinnshiow's acquaintance, then that person is Dahge's friend."

Iren took a deep breath. "I don't think so. It could be that the guy doesn't know us at all. He knows about Dahge from someone else."

"You mean, it's possible that Songfei told him about Dahge?"

"It's possible, right?"

Yihshyong nodded. "Yes, what you say makes sense."

Iren couldn't hide his anxiety. He stomped his feet over and over again."

"What is it?" Yihshyong turned to Iren.

"Shyongge, are you sure that Mr. Shiuander hasn't forgotten about what you two talked about last night?"

Yihshyong laughed. "I'm pretty sure. Mr. Shiuander is always punctual. Besides, it's not even six o'clock yet. Maybe he thinks we're going to be a little late. Don't worry. Now let's just wait a bit."

They didn't have to wait too long because a minute later, Shiuander Janji came out of the house. The old man smiled at the two of them.

 "Good morning, Sir!" Yihshyong and Iren greeted the old man.

"Good morning!" Shiuander smiled even wider. He opened the gate of his house. "You guys came just in time."

"Thank you, Sir!" Yihshyong stepped into Shiuander's courtyard. "This is an important matter. So we have to be on time."

"You two sit inside first," said Shiuander.

The two of them then went inside Shiuander Janji's house. According to Iren's estimation, the building area of the house was exactly the same as the size of their house.

"So you really live here alone?" Iren looked around. So far, indeed, Iren has seen no one else coming out of or entering Shiuander Janji's house. Of course, except for the people who delivered the goods or fixed things at the old man's house.

"Yes! My friends have never come here either. If I have business with them, I am the one who goes to their place," said Shiuander Janji.

"What time are we leaving, sir?" Yihshyong asked.

"Soon," Shiuander replied.

"Is it true that we arrived there not too early?" Iren asked. "I am afraid that your friend would be disturbed."

"Don't worry. This morning, right after I woke up, which is half-past five in the morning, I called him. I gave him a little idea of what we wanted."

"Your friend is up at five in the morning?" Yihshyong was amazed.

"My friend is used to getting up early. It seems that since he was young, he has had this habit. Don't you guys in Yeuandong also have the habit of getting up early?"

"That's right, Sir!" Yihshyong laughed as he answered Shiuander Janji's question.

Iren nodded. The old man before them knew about it. People in Yeuandong were like that. Many of them there were up at half past four in the morning. Activities in Yeuandong did start earlier than in other areas.

0