Chapter 307 : Nangong Iren
146 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Most offices in Yeuandong started their activities at eight in the morning. In fact, there were offices that require their employees to be in the office since half-past eight in the morning. Classes at school usually start at seven in the morning. The situation differed from the situation in the city where they lived now. Here, business and educational activities started a little later. The office usually started its activities at nine in the morning, while lessons at school start at eight in the morning.

"I will warm up the car," said Shiuander Janji.

"Please, Sir!" Yihshyong and Iren answered in unison.

Shiuander Janji to leave the house to start the car engine. Yihshyong and Iren waited patiently.

After waiting for five minutes, Shiuander Janji reentered the living room. "Let's go now."

The three of them then left the house. Shiuander Janji had already pulled the car out of the yard. Currently, the car was on the road in front of the house.

Iren looked at the house next door, which was their house. Chioujen and Jenqyih were standing in front of the house. In front of their house, there was Tsaehorng's car. The young man had come to their house at half-past six in the morning. Iren was amazed at the young man. He was full of energy.

"Where's Tsaehorng?" Yihshyong asked.

"Having breakfast inside." Jenqyih replied.

Iren nodded. Earlier, at a quarter past five, they had all had breakfast. There's still a lot of pizzas left from last night. They just need to warm the pizzas. Tsaehorng appeared just as they finished their breakfast. Right after that, Iren and Yihshyong took a shower so they wouldn't be late.

Shiuander Janji nodded when he saw Chioujen. But the old man said nothing.

"Shyongge, Rendi, Mr. Shiuander, be careful on the road." Jenqyih waved as the three of them got into the car.

Iren looked at his watch. Exactly six in the morning. This was a wonderful thing. The custom in Yeuandong was not like that. Although the Yeuandong people were used to getting up early, they were often not on time when they arrive somewhere. It's a bit strange, but that's the way people in Yeuandong were.

The car started to move. Iren looked at Yihshyong. His housemate's face looked tired. Like himself, Yihshyong had been sleep deprived these past few days. Even so, Yihshyong's face looked relaxed. Very different from yesterday. Last night, while going to the park to deliver the ransom items, Yihshyong looked so tense.

"Where is your family?"

Shiuander Janji did not immediately answer Iren's question. He looked far ahead. Iren thought that the old man did not hear what he asked.

"They're not here." Shiuander Janji suddenly answered the question about forty seconds later.

"You didn't bring them here?" Yihshyong asked.

"I've tried to bring them here. But there are some things that make my efforts not successful. But I have not given up. I will keep trying."

Yihshyong looked back. The look in his eyes seemed to ask Iren not to ask Shiuander Janji about personal matters. The old man looked uncomfortable when Iren asked about his family. Iren nodded weakly. They must not make Shiuander Janji feel provoked.

"Now, are we going to the office or the house of your friend?" Yihshyong asked.

"Let's go to his house first. I'm sure he's getting ready right now. I don't know if we should go to his office or not. Most likely, my friend will take us to his warehouse. The items displayed in his office are only samples. So it's probably not even complete."

0