Chapter 308 : Nangong Iren
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The journey took more than forty-five minutes. Yihshyong and Iren were wide-eyed when they saw Shiuander Janji's friend's house. The house was enormous. But the building was not located in an elite housing complex. So that the house was in stark contrast to the other houses in the vicinity.

A house keeper opened the fence. The car they were traveling in went straight into the yard. After getting out of the car, the housekeeper ushered them into the living room.

The host then appeared only five minutes after they waited in the living room. His face lit up when he saw the three of them. Shiuander Janji introduced Yihshyong and Iren to the person. The three of them then started conversing. Yihshyong briefly explained the purpose of their arrival. He did not say explicitly about the kidnapping case they experienced. Iren didn't know how many things Shiuander Janji had told the person, but it seemed the person had understood the situation that had befallen them.

The person, whose name was Jingdu Shiowmin, nodded as Yihshyong showed him the photo of the bag they were referring to.

"I don't memorize each of our products in detail, but I do remember that there are indeed ones that look like this. But I don't know if we still have this item in stock with the exact color as in this photo."

"How about we just check into the warehouse?" Shiuander Janji said to his friend.

"By coincidence. Today I am planning to come to the warehouse. There will be a large shipment of goods to our warehouse. So I have to check it out. Let's go now!"

Iren was thrilled to hear that. Yihshyong nodded with a bright face.

Without wasting any time, they set off. The business friend of their neighbor was walking with such steady steps. Jingdu Shiowmin's age was roughly the same as Janji Shiuander. He seemed perfectly healthy.

"Is your friend really not using a driver?" Yihshyong asked Shiuander Janji. Their car was right behind Jingdu Shiowmin's car.

"He has a driver, but indeed, he often prefers to drive his car. So I think the driver is often has nothing to do." Shiuander Janji laughed.

The warehouse they were going to be was not too far from Jingdu Shiowmin's house. In less than fifteen minutes, they were there. The location was still in the city, but the atmosphere in that place differed from the atmosphere in other places in this city. The atmosphere in the place was quiet, like outside the city. It was the first time Iren had explored an area in this city that was still quiet. The other areas of the city were all densely populated.

The car they were traveling in entered the fence of a warehouse complex. After arriving at the yard of the warehouse complex, they could clearly see the place. It turned out to be an enormous warehouse. Not only that, there were a total of three buildings that were used as warehouses. Jingdu Shiowmin immediately led them into one of the warehouse buildings.

"All kinds of bags are stored in this warehouse." Jingdu Shiowmin said proudly when they were already inside one of the warehouses. Shiuander Janji's friend called one of his employees right away. Yihshyong showed the employee the photo of the bag.

"Bags like this still exist. But the exact blue color looks like it's out of stock," said the clerk at the warehouse.

"Shall we check first?" Shiuander Janji proposal.

0