Chapter 309 : Nangong Iren
184 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all then walked to the part of the warehouse where such bags were stored. After unpacking all the bags that were there, they did not find a bag that was exactly like the one in the photo. Just like what the employee said, there were still many bags of the same shape and size as the one in the photo, but in different colors.

Yihshyong looked down languidly. Iren didn't know what to say. It meant they had to go around the city looking for a bag like that.

"Earlier you said that today there will be a shipment of goods," Shiuander Janji said to Jingdu Shiowmin.

"Yes! It's true. According to the schedule, the goods will arrive after half-past twelve."

"Is there a bag like this among those things?" Yihshyong asked.

Jingdu Shiowmin turned to the warehouse clerk.

"Wait a minute, Sir! I'll check first," said the warehouse employee. He then disappeared outside the warehouse building.

"Where did he go?" Iren asked.

"We keep records of goods entering and leaving the warehouse in other building," Jingdu Shiowmin replied.

Earlier, they saw that apart from the three warehouses, there was a house located some distance away on the right. Iren suspected they stored the records in the house.

"What if we all just head over there?" Shiuander said Janji.

Jingdu Shiowmin then guided them to the house where the records of goods entering and leaving the warehouse were kept. When they got there, Jingdu Shiowmin's employee, who had accompanied them in the warehouse, was still busy collecting the files.

"Ah! Here it is!" The warehouse clerk cheered.

The warehouse clerk brought a piece of paper in front of them. He showed the contents of the sheet of paper.

"That's right, there will be a bag delivery like what you are looking for. There are eight colors in total, including blue as you want."

The warehouse clerk's words really relieved Iren and Yihshyong.

"That means we just have to wait until the goods arrive," said Shiuander Janji.

"It's just that usually the arrival time of the goods is not exactly the same as in the schedule. It usually arrives between half to an hour late," said Jingdu Shiowmin. "In fact, if I remember correctly, at that time, they were up to four hours late." Jingdu Shiowmin looked at his clerk.

The clerk nodded.

"It's all right, Sir!" Yihshyong said. "We'll wait for them."

Iren was relieved. Just like yesterday, the handover process for the ransom would take place after dark. So they still had enough time.

"I'm sorry, gentlemen," said Jingdu Shiowmin. "Right now, I have to talk to Mr. Shiuander for a while about business matters. So I can't accompany you, gentlemen."

"It's all right, Sir!" Yihshyong said. We can take a walk around here first."

Yihshyong then took Iren out of the building.

"Where are we going?" Iren asked.

"This morning I was in a rush, so I only ate a little. After all, we only ate leftover pizza last night. So at this hour I'm hungry again," Yihshyong replied.

Iren laughed at Yihshyong's words.

"You know what I mean," Yihshyong said.

"Let's find a small shop or restaurant," said Iren. "The goods will arrive at maybe twelve or even one o'clock. So we can go around the area first."

0