Chapter 310 : Nangong Iren
141 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two of them then exited the warehouse complex. After walking about three hundred meters, they saw a stall selling food.

"How about we just eat there?" Iren asked.

"What food do they sell?"

"I don't know. Let's get closer so we can see more clearly," answered Iren.

It turned out the shop only sold snacks. Iren and Yihshyong had to walk again to find a place to satisfy their hunger. They walk again. This time it was even further, about five hundred meters. Maybe further than that because they met a few turns. They cheered when they found a large enough restaurant. With light steps, the two of them immediately approached the place.

"Do you remember the way back to the warehouse earlier?" Yihshyong asked suddenly.

Iren flinched at the question.

"I don't forget, but maybe not a hundred percent remember," said Iren. "Does Shyongge not remember either?"

"Well? Then how are we going to get back there?"

"Never mind! That's a matter for later. What's important now is that we eat first," said Iren.

They then entered the restaurant. They sat down at a table in the corner. Beside them was an immense window. Iren and Yihshyong could see out of the window.

The waiter came and brought them the list of food. At that time, the atmosphere of the restaurant was still quiet. Only the two of them were there. After they finished ordering their food, they waited quietly at the table.

"This area is very quiet. Don't you think they have nothing to lose by opening a restaurant as large as this one here?" Yihshyong said.

Iren agreed with Yihshyong. Even at lunchtime, he predicted the place wouldn't be too crowded either.

"But we don't know about this area yet. Maybe there are factories or other places of business around here," said Iren.

"I don't think factory workers eat in restaurants like this," Yihshyong said.

Less than five minutes later, their entire order had arrived. They eat voraciously. Yihshyong even ordered another serving of rice. Iren laughed at seeing Yihshyong. Yihshyong seemed so starving.

After they finished eating, they didn't go anywhere. It was still early, not even eleven o'clock. Because they were full, they were lazy to walk everywhere. After paying for the food, they decided to sit there for a while.

"I'm sleepy now," Yihshyong said. "How about you?"

"I'm also a little sleepy," replied Iren. "But I don't eat as much as Shyongge, so I'm not as sleepy as Shyongge."

"Then I'll sleep here for a bit. You'll wake me up when it's twelve." After saying that, Yihshyong laid his head on the table straight away.

Iren looked out the window that was right beside him. It was not like before. Now the streets were getting crowded. Iren did not know what caused it. He observed the people and vehicles that passed that road. Ten minutes later, he was bored. A feeling of drowsiness began to creep over him. But Iren couldn't sleep. If the two of them slept there until the afternoon, then there would be trouble. So by holding back the drowsiness, Iren kept trying to observe the scenery outside the window.

Suddenly, Iren felt like he was electrocuted. There was something out there that he didn't expect at all.

"Shyongge, Shyongge! Let's wake up!" Iren shouted while shaking Yihshyong's body.

Yihshyong raised his head. He opened his eyes. "Why are you shouting? Is it twelve o'clock now? It's only been a while!"

"Look at that!" Iren said, still in a loud voice. He pointed across the street.

Yihshyong directed his gaze in the direction indicated by Iren. At first, he didn't react. But then he started rubbing his eyes. He couldn't seem to believe what he saw.

"What is Dahge doing there?" Yihshyong spoke softly.

Across the street stood a figure. A figure that was very similar to Duanmuh Shannchyuan.

 

0