Chapter 317 : Shimen Yihshyong
144 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not long after the conversation, the girl who was wearing a light green shirt and trousers gave what looked like a card to the woman in the light blue dress. After that, the woman in the light blue dress left the girl standing across the street. He walked over to a man in a light brown shirt. Soon after, the two of them crossed the street and entered the restaurant where Yihshyong and Iren were observing all the happenings.

The couple then approached the table where Yihshyong and Iren were sitting.

Eh? They're headed here? Do they realize we are watching them?

The man and woman then sat down at a table that was right next to Yihshyong and Iren's table. The two people did not look at Iren and Yihshyong at all.

Now we have to be very careful!

"Was that your friend?" The voice of the man in the light brown shirt was so gentle. Slightly less suitable to his stature body.

The guy doesn't know who the girl is. So many possibilities open!

"No. I don't even know her." The woman in the light blue dress shook her head quickly.

Hah? My guess is not right?

With curiosity, Yihshyong tried to eavesdrop on their conversation. He didn't need to make much of an effort because the two of them were talking in quite loud voices.

Still, we must be vigilant. Maybe they are deliberately talking nonsense to misinform us!

"You don't know the girl, but chat with her?" The man laughed.

"I saw her holding a folder with the logo of a company where a friend of mine works. I haven't spoken to my friend in a long time. The last time I saw him was almost a year ago. Three months ago, I tried to contact the house where he's staying but apparently he's moved. The people who live there don't know where he's moved to."

"Why don't you go straight to where he works to see him?"

"I don't know where he works. I don't even know the name of the company he works for. I've only seen the logo of that company. The logo drawn on the folder that the girl is holding is exactly the same as the logo I've seen. So I intend to ask her. It's possible that she works in the same place as my friend."

"So she knows your friend?"

"No. Turns out that girl doesn't even work there. She got the folder from someone who works at that company. Earlier, she gave me that person's business card. The girl asked me to contact the person whose name is on the business card to find out information about my friend ."

It turned out that this was just a coincidence. But maybe not. Still open the possibility that they are playing.

"What is that girl doing here? Is she looking for something?"

"I didn't ask her that. I asked about the girl's accent instead. It was obvious that she came from somewhere else."

"Where is she from?"

"She said she was from Yeuandong. But she also said, because she had lived in several places, her accent was a mix of accents."

Yihshyong and Iren looked at each other. This fact was quite interesting. If the girl really was from Yeuandong, then there was a possibility that Shannchyuan and the girl knew each other.

"By the way, where's your friend?" The man in the light brown shirt looked around him.

He must have been looking for the waiter, who should have come over to them as soon as they sat down.

"She said she would be late. So she asked us to go inside and order food right away."

0